Pulltube Mac Video Downloader Review: Is It Safe?
Even though video streaming platforms have increased in popularity these days, they still need a strong internet connection to work. And not all users have a good internet connection. If you are one of the users with poor internet connection, then you might always feel the need to download the videos so that you can watch them anytime and anywhere, without any internet connection. Pulltube is an app that helps users in downloading videos from tons of sites. If you are mulling over opting for this app, then review might be very helpful in making decision.
Part 1. The Overview of Pulltube Mac Video Downloader
Pulltube for Mac is an audio, video, and playlist downloader for different platforms such as Vimeo, YouTube, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Instagram, Bandcamp, Dailymotion, Facebook, IQY, Youku, and many others. The app has a good interface and permits users to download any video from most of the sites. It also allows users to convert videos to M4A and MP3. In addition to this, the app allows users to download playlists and select only those they need from it. The app supports 60 fps and 4K videos. But, is Pulltube safe? Of course, the app is just a video downloader and does not cause any harm to your device.
1. Pulltube: Features
- Download any playlist or video from different sites such as Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Instagram, Bandcamp, Cloudmix, IQIY, Youku, and many more.
- Paste several URLs separated by space or new line for downloading multiple videos at a time.
- Download video with subtitles or grab subtitles separately as you like.
- Pulltube chrome extension to save media files as you browse in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Convert videos to MP4 in 8K, 4K, HD, 60fps or just save audio to MP3 and M4A
- It also comes with HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for geographically-restricted downloads.
- Download Webm Vp9 and Vp8encoded YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 easily.
- Trim YouTube videos and no need to download the complete file.
- The app supports swipe gesture as well.
2. Pulltube: Price
Speaking about the price of Pulltube for Windows and Mac, a lifetime license for the app comes for a price tag of $14.99. You can opt for the 14-day trial version before opting for the app.
3. Pulltube: Pros and Cons
This section talks about the different pros and cons of Pulltube app. Have a look.
- Smart gestures and shortcuts supported
- Smart extension for Browsers
- Proxy supports to bypass geographic restriction
- Expensive subscription required
- Using the app can be an overwhelming experience for some.
- Downloading multiple videos at a time sometimes crashes and users are not able to use this feature well.
Part 2. How to Download Videos from Websites with Pulltube
How can I download YouTube videos to my Mac with Pulltube ? This section talks about using the Pulltube app for downloading videos. Read below to know more.
- 1.Copy the link of the video that you wish to download. Now come back to the app and paste the URL. You can paste more than one link to download multiple videos at a time.
- 2.If you have a text file that has video links to be downloaded, just drag the text file to the app and the app extracts all the links automatically.
- 3.At the end of the home page, you will get the option on the red bar to select the quality of video and format of the video.
4.Once done, click the red Download option to download the video.
5.You can also change a few options to personalize how videos are downloaded.
Part 3. The Best Pulltube Alternative to Fast Download Video from Any Sites
What is the best Pulltube for Mac alternative? We present you with HitPaw Video Converter, the best alternative to Pulltube. The app supports more sites than Pulltube, more than 1000, and comes with a clean UI. And the Batch Download mode helps users to download more than one video easily. In addition to this, you can download the required video in the highest possible quality. Follow the below steps to know how to use this tool.
- Step 1:Launch HitPaw Video Converter and click the Download tab. Open any streaming platform and copy the video URL of the video that you wish to download.
Step 2:Go back to the Download section in the tool. Tap the Paste URL option that will paste the copied link automatically to the interface, and a dialog window will open.
Step 3:Tap the Download option to begin downloading the video.
With that being said, we just had a look at Pulltube app and its review. We saw what the app is capable of doing and also had a look at its essential features. The app comes with different enhanced features. HitPaw Video Converter is the best alternative that one can have. The app supports more than 1000 websites to download videos from and comes with a clean and easy UI for navigation. Also, the Batch Download mode helps users to download more than one video easily.