HitPaw Technology Co., Ltd is committed to respecting and safeguarding your
reach our website. HitPaw is the data controller of the personal data stored on this website according to
this Private Policy.
This page will inform users of the details about what data we collect, why we
collect it and what we do with it. Please read the follow Private Policy carefully.
1. What Do We Collect from You
To provide better experience for you, we collect a few different types of
information from you when you come our website or use our service and software. There are three broad
categories we collect: the information you provide to us, the information collected automatically and the
information we gather from other source.
2. Information You Provide to Us
HitPaw collects information you provide to use, which including:
- Subscribe Information: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we may ask for your name,
mailing address, phone number and other info you may need to provide. HitPaw will use this to improve
- Information You Post on HitPaw: When you post a review, ask for some question from our
online form, we
will gather your name, email address, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and other possible
- Billing and Payment Information: When you place an order from HitPaw, we will obtain
number, credit card number, credit card expiration date and others. This is used to the bill and payment
and is 100% safe.
- Location Information: We may also collect the geographic area when you use a computer or
a mobile to
visit our website or use our software.
3. Information Collected Automatically
Apart from the information you provide to us, our website may also collect
some of your personal data automatically. This includes:
- Time and date of use
- Operations you have process
- You location and device info
- IP address, browser type and settings
- Information about browser configuration
- Language preferences, and cookie data
4. Information We Gather from Other Source
This kind of information is from our third-party partners or other social
platform which you allow to share your personal data.
- Response your questions about our software
- Provide identification to complete an order or service
- Provide support to your requests, comments or other requirements
- Send you the latest new, updates or sales
- Perform a website used data analytics
- Comply with legal obligations
5. How We Save and Protect Your Information
We pay attention to every user’s privacy security. We use appropriate
physical, management, and technical measures to protect your information from accidental, unlawful, or
unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
HitPaw will not sell, rent, or trade your personal data to anyone.
6. Do We Share or Disclose Your Data
We may share your information to our agents, consultants, and other service
providers on our behalf. Or to the third parties you have allowed to use your data. However, they are
obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
7. Children’s Information
HitPaw is not intended to collect information for children under 16 years old.
If you are or have a child under the age of 16, please contact us and we will delete any of his/her
Cookies are small pieces of text containing a string of alphanumeric
characters which are stored on the browser or your device when you visit a website or application. A
cookie helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferences, so that the next
visit will become easier. Cookies play an important role in improving your experience browsing our
HitPaw will update this Private Policy from time to time, you can always
review this page when you visit our website.
This Policy applies to personal information collected by all HitPaw websites, products and services. We are committed to processing Personal Information under applicable data protection laws. The data is processed exclusively on the basis of General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
Effective: January 15, 2022
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect
To provide a better experience for you, we collect a few different types of information from you when you come to our website or use our service and software.
2.1 Personal data related to your visit to our website, purchase and use of our products
（1） Data collected when you visit our website：
When a user visits our website, we will collect the user's clicks on the website, the pages visited, the date and time of the user's visit to the website, and the source of the user. In most cases, such collections are collected anonymously.
We may share your information with trusted third parties who adhere to HitPaw’s commitment to protect your privacy. To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, we may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government agencies.
（2） The data you submit to us:
The personal information we collect through the collection form in the purchase process or other processes includes: your name, profile picture, gender, age, country, email address, mailing address, postal code, phone number, payment information (credit card information/ Debit card information or other payment/billing information), etc.
（3） Data collected when you use our products
We have different types of products, and different products may collect different data. Generally speaking, if you use our products, we may collect the following data:
- Your product serial number;
- We collect information about the products you use and your use of the products, including but not limited to startup data, function usage information, page clicks and operations, and registration information;
- Your local device information, including but not limited to your device model and configuration information, operating system, software version, MAC address, IP address, operation log information, the size and format of the file you operate, etc;
- Desktop product operation log, operation crash report, etc. When a user crashes during the use of the product, we will ask the user if they are willing to send the original document to us in order to confirm the cause of the crash and solve the crash problem. Only with the user's consent, we will collect the user's original document information;
- Internet product log information. Every time you visit a website, your browser will send certain information to our server. This information is automatically recorded by our server. The server log file includes the following information: IP address, browser type, web request from the browser, referencing or exiting page, number of clicks, login page, URL, viewed page, and other related information.
2.2 Cookie Information
Cookies are small pieces of text containing a string of alphanumeric characters which are stored on the browser or your device hen you visit a website or application. Cookies can help the website to remember information about your visit (such as your preferences), which can make it easier to visit the site again. Cookies can also help us obtain other information, such as the daily visitors and the most visited pages of the website. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server assigned to them. They cannot be executed as code or spread viruses.
Using cookies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
3. What Purposes Do We Use the Collected Information
To provide better services to users, your information may be desensitized and analyzed. We may use your personal information to:
- Necessary to realize product functions;
- Verify your identity to complete the order or provide related services;
- As necessary for the user to conclude a contract with HitPaw. So that we can obtain the necessary information to identify and send bills to the user and charge according to the payment method agreed by the user;
- Verify your identity and provide customer service or support. If you want to cancel your account, you can contact our customer service at any time;
- Analyze your use of our website and products to better understand how you use them. So that we can improve our products, services and user experience to attract and retain more users;
- Provide personalized information;
- Providing your email address to HitPaw means that you agree to receive notifications on your email address. To inform you of our latest product information, software updates, promotional activities and after-sales service. If you do not want to receive this information, you can exit our mailing list at any time;
- HitPaw's internal statistics and analysis purposes;
- For refund management purposes;
- Other uses with your consent.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
HitPaw transfers the collected personal data to recipients located outside the European Union. These destinations may not have laws protecting users' personal data like the European Union.
Please read the following information about data transfer:
- HitPaw may transmit your email address and other necessary information (such as your name) to unexpected third-party email sending service providers in the European Union in order to send you notification emails;
- HitPaw may transfer your payment information to a payment processing company outside the EU to process the transaction;
- HitPaw may use third-party cookies and tracking tools (such as AdWords, Bing, bugsplat, Criteo, discus, fabric, Facebook, FireBase, Flurry, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn, Pardot, Quora) to track information about how users use the website And products, such website usage data and product usage data may be sent to and stored on third-party servers located outside the European Union. Such third-party cookies and tracking tools may send tracking data or analysis reports to HitPaw for the above-mentioned purposes. Most third-party cookies and tracking tools process your personal data anonymously;
- HitPaw may store the collected personal data on the server rented from the server provider;
- HitPaw may transfer your relevant personal information to social media outside Europe, third-party online forums, other marketing platforms and service providers that have completed relevant services;
- HitPaw may transfer your relevant personal information to fraud monitoring and prevention providers outside the European Union to complete related services;
5. How Do We Disclose Your Personal Information
We will handle your personal data carefully and confidentially, and will only pass it to third parties within the scope of our subordinates, and will not exceed the scope. We will not share, sell, rent or trade personal data with third parties for promotional purposes.
- Disclosure after obtaining your explicit prior consent. We will inform you in advance of the purpose of public disclosure and the type of information disclosed. After obtaining your explicit consent, we will publicly disclose the information authorized to be disclosed;
- In order to provide the products and services you request, it must be shared with trusted third parties for project cooperation, but we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes, and will only share and provide Personal information necessary for the service. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types: (a). Suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties who support our functions. These supports include payment services, data processing, etc. The purpose of our sharing of this information is to realize the core shopping functions of our products and services. For example, we need to share your order number and order amount with a third-party payment institution to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment, etc; (b). Third-party merchants. We must share your order information and necessary information related to the transaction with third-party merchants to fulfill your needs for purchasing goods or services from them, and urge them to complete subsequent after-sales service;
- According to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative and judicial institutions, to disclose to third parties, administrative and judicial institutions. We will also conduct corresponding reviews and provide reasonable information on this requirement;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complaint and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
- Directly related to national security, national defense security, criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, judgment, execution, social public security and interests;
- Any leakage of personal privacy information of users due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events;
- Other disclosures deemed appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies;
6. Business Partners and Third-party Service Providers
At times HitPaw may make certain personal information available to third-party credit card processors to fulfill customer orders and deliver products.
HitPaw uses a secure server hosted by MyCommerce, Share-it, and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information before it is sent to us, including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transactions.
7. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We promise that the storage time of your personal information will always be within a reasonable and necessary period required by law or to realize product functions and services. During your use of our products and services, we will store your personal information necessary to provide you with our products and services. If you apply to cancel your account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information within 15 days after you cancel your account.
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and what you can independently prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on that account, and delete your corresponding personal data without special legal requirements.
You can contact us at support#hitpaw.com (replace # with @) to apply for cancellation of your account.
8. Children's Privacy
In order to protect children's privacy, HitPaw does not allow children under 13 to register and use our services. We will not collect any information from children under the age of 13. We ask children under 13 not to send us any of their personally identifiable information, such as email address, name, contact number or address. If we obtain personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete the obtained information as soon as possible. Users who believe that we hold information about children under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
If you are the guardian of a minor, when you have any questions about the personal information of the minor you are guarding, please contact us through the above contact information.
9. Your Rights
If the laws of your jurisdiction provide for the following rights, you may have the following rights and you can consult your legal advisor. According to the GDPR, EU residents have the following rights.
- The right of correction: If personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, users have the right to correct their personal data.
- The right of erasure: This "right to be forgotten" allows users to request the deletion or removal of their personal data without a compelling reason to continue using HitPaw. This is not a general right of erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: In some cases, users have the right to "block" or prohibit further use of their personal data.
- The right to data portability: The user has the right to receive personal data provided to HitPaw in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transmit these data to another controller.
- The right to object to processing: Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time based on their specific circumstances.
- The right to lodge a complaint: Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their national supervisory authority (in France, CNIL) regarding the way HitPaw processes or processes their personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the user has agreed to HitPaw's specific processing of their personal data, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. If the user does this, it does not mean that anything that HitPaw does with the user's personal data with its consent is illegal).
- The right to define instructions: Users have the right to define general or specific instructions regarding the storage, deletion and use of their personal data after death.
For any questions, please enter our Customer Service Center for help. Thank you.
11. How to Contact Us
- Please enter our customer service center for help;
- Customer service email: support#hitpaw.com (replace # with @);