Top 6 Tidal Music Downloaders for Mac, Windows and Mobile Phone
Tidal comes with different plans for users, including a free streaming music plan. The free plans provides users access to over 100 million songs, apart from unlimited skips. However, the sound quality is restricted to 160kbps, and the listening experience is interrupted by frequent ads. In addition to this, the free lacks some of the features such as not able to read lyrics, watch Tidal videos, enjoy high-quality audio, or save music for offline listening. If you wish to download Tidal songs for offline listening, you will need an ideal downloader. Fortunately, we have some of the best options at your disposal.
Part 1. Best Tidal Downloader to Download Music from Tidal to FLAC/MP3
HitPaw Video Converter is a professional tool for Tidal download with user-friendly interface. It is particularly crafted to convert and download any Tidal HiFi, Free, and Hi-Fi Plus Music to different formats such as AAC, MP3, WAV, FLAC at 120 times faster speed. HitPaw is a useful and reliable tool that supports downloading Tidal artists, playlists, or albums and personalizing output audio name and many more things. With HitPaw, users will be able to stream Tidal Music anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Important Features of HitPaw Video Converter
- Multiple Output Formats: It allows users to select from tons of output formats such as FLAC, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, and M4B.
- 120X Download Speed: HitPaw is superior as compared to other Tidal downloader tools due to of its 120X downloading speed.
- Preserve ID3 Tags: Post downloading, all ID3 tags of the tracks will be preserved, such as title, year, and cover, among others.
- High Sound Quality: The tool maintains 100% original audio quality for Tidal music, such as HiFi, Lossless, and Master.
- Personalize Parameters: To suffice different user needs, this Tidal download music tool empowers users to change output sample rate, format, and channel, among others.
- Safe & Secure & Easy to Use: The tool is 100% secure and clean. It is also simple to use for all users.
Follow the below steps to know how to use this Tidal music downloader
Step 1:Download, install, and launch HitPaw on your machine. Now, choose TIDAL Converter from the Toolbox.
Step 2:Open TIDAL website on a browser, and log into Tidal account. Open the TIDAL song you want to download and copy the link from the address bar. The tool supports downloading playlists, tracks, albums, and artists.
Step 3:Paste the TIDAL link to the search box and click Analysis button. The tool will begin analyzing the tracks.
Step 4:Choose the song and select an output format for all the music files. Tap the Convert All option to batch convert music from Tidal at high speed.
Part 2. Best Tidal Music Downloader for Tidal Download Mac
Can you download music from Tidal on Mac with Terminal? Mac users can download Tidal music the on their device with the built-in Terminal. But, as a matter of fact, Python is required to perform this method and it installed on a Mac by default. If the device does not have Pip3 or Python 3, be sure to install them first. Once done, follow the below steps for Tidal download Mac music.
- 1.Begin by launching Terminal on Mac and running the following command: pip3 install tidal-dl --upgrade
2.After running this command, users can always type tidal-dl command to use this method to bring up the main screen.
3.You need to type 1 to sign in with their email and password for Tidal.
- 4.Next, type 2 to tweak the default settings as per preference. You can also type 4 and then track ID to download a Tidal track.
Part 3. Best Free Tidal Downloader on GitHub to Download Tidal Music
This section talks about different Tidal music download methods on GitHub. Keep reading for more details.
Athame is an open-source download Tidal music tool on GitHub that allows user to download music from different music streaming platforms. All you have to do is paste the URL of your music and it can download it easily. Follow the below steps to know how to download music on Tidal using this method.
- 1.Begin by downloading the tool from GitHub. After launching the tool, tap the Menu option to go to Settings.
- 2.Here, select Tidal to sign in to your Tidal account details. Copy a URL from Tidal and paste it in the URL section of Athame.
- 3.Tap the Add option to load them.All songs will be shown in the download queue. Click the Start option to download music from Tidal.
Currently the tool only supports Google Play Music and Tidal URLs. In addition to this, Athame is only available on Windows and only supports the FLAC as output format. Hence, users can only convert music from Tidal into FLAC.
2. Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui
You can use Tidal-Media-Downloader Pro to download from Tidal. This tool has two versions, namely Tidal-dl and Tidal-gui on GitHub. You can use this downloader to download not only tracks from Tidal but also videos. Below are the steps to know how to download songs on Tidal using this tool.
- 1.Download the Tidal-dl.exe file from GitHub and follow the on screen instructions to complete the set up.
- 2.Users can change the default setting by typing 2. Copy-paste a single video, track, playlist, or album link to Tidal-dl.
- 3.Next, hit Enter. The tool will quickly get your pasted link and users can select a quality to begin downloading.
Tidal-gui is compatible only with Windows OS, and Tidal-dl can be used on Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux. Both the versions are free and users do not require to download additional apps. However, you need to have a HiFi Plus or HiFi subscription to Tidal.
Part 4. Best Tidal Downloader Android and iPhone to Download Tidal
This section talks about the best Tidal download apps for Android and iPhone. Keep reading to know more.
1. Tidal App for Android
The official Tidal music downloader Android is the best method and easiest method to download tracks on Android. Follow the below steps to know how to download music from Tidal.
- 1.Enable Offline Mode first on your Tidal app. Users can do it by going to My Collection >> Settings and toggling Offline Mode to on.
- 2.In the app, look for the playlists or songs you want to download.
- 3.Click the three dots on the title to the right. Scroll down and click Download.
- 4.Go to Downloaded tab in the My Collection section. Here, you can start to enjoy Tidal music offline on your mobile phone.
2. Telegram Tidal Music Bot
Telegram is a messaging app that provides tons of features, including group chat, file sharing, and more. It is a cloud-based app for different platforms such ash iOS, Android, Mac Linux, and Windows. There are tons of Telegram bots that enable them to do many things. You can find some Tidal bot Telegram such as TidalMusicBot to download music from Telegram.
- 1.Launch the Telegram app and click on the Contacts button on the screen.
- 2.Tap the Search bar at the top of the home page and search for TidalMusicBot to add the Telegram bot.
- 3.Tap the icon of this bot and then click Start option to use this Tidal downloader Telegram.
- 4.From here, users can send the name of Tidal music and find the song and click the Download option to download it.
To sum it up, we just had a look at different method to download Tidal music offline to your computer. The best method is to use HitPaw Video Converter that allows users to convert and download any Tidal HiFi, Free, and Hi-Fi Plus Music to different formats such as AAC, MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF at 120 times faster speed.