How to Download A Facebook Live Stream Video (Yours and Others’)
With rise in number of people using Facebook Live to stream videos, it has become extremely necessary to know how to Facebook live stream download videos. Most of the times, people wish to make edits to these live streams from Facebook or want to play them later. And for this, users need to download the videos directly from Facebook. This article will list different methods that can help you to download Facebook live stream videos. Keep reading to know more.
Part 1. How to Download Your Own Facebook Live Video
To download Facebook live stream video is easiest method if you are the owner of the feed. In short, if you wish to download the video from your own feed, you do not have to undergo any trouble. All you have to do is follow the below steps to know how to download live stream Facebook.
1.Log in to your Facebook account having the live video you wish to download. Tap your profile icon and click on your Facebook profile name.
- 2.On your timeline , go to the live video you wish to download. Else, you can tap the Saved option if you had earlier saved the live video.
3.Tap the video to open it in full-screen mode. Next, tap the three horizontal dots of the screen on the upper right corner.
4.Tap the Download video option from the dropdown menu for live streaming software for Facebook free download. You can see the Facebook live video in local storage in the download folder.
Part 2. How to Download Facebook Live Stream from Someone Else
If you wish to download live stream video from Facebook from someone else’s feed, then using a video downloader like HitPaw Video Converter is an ideal method. Even though there are tons of options out in the market, only a few of them support downloading live videos from different platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and many more. While HitPaw is one that supports almost more than 1000 streaming platforms. Apart from this, HitPaw offers lightning-fast download speed and along the below features:
- Download videos from Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, along with more than 1000 sites
- Download live videos from Facebook via a URL
- Save your favorite videos in different formats like MP4, MKV, WebM, FLV, etc.
- Download high-quality video along with subtitles and thumbnails
- Download videos in different resolutions from 8K to 360P
Follow the below steps to know how to download a live stream from Facebook using this tool.
Step 1:Navigate to Facebook and open the video that you wish to download. Copy the link from the address bar.
Step 2:Launch HitPaw Video Converter on your device. Next, go to the Download tab. paste the copied link in the tool and click the Analysis option.
Step 3:Once the program analyzes the link, you can choose quality and format. Tap the Download option to know how to download your live stream from Facebook.
Step 4:The tool will begin downloading the video. After the download is successful, users can watch it from the Downloaded tab.
Part 3. How to Download Facebook Live Video Still on Streaming
Most of the times, some Facebook streamers will remove the streams immediately after streaming. In order to know how to download Facebook live stream while it was streaming, we have one simple method. For Windows 10/11 user, they can use in-built Xbox Game Bar to record the screen while the live stream is still playing and save the recording on their PC to watch later. All you have to do is follow the below steps to know how to download Facebook live stream videos into mp4 files using this method.
1.Open the Facebook Live stream that you wish to record. Now, launch the Game Bar by using the Windows Key + G key combination on your keyboard.
2.If the Game Bar is not enabled, this combination will not work. To enable it, search for the Game Bar Settings and open it. Next, turn on the toggle for the Enable Xbox Game Bar option.
- 3.When the Game Bar launches, you will some recording tools on a window named Capture on the left of the screen.
- 4.To begin the recording, tap on the white circle and a small bar will be shown on the screen on the right side.
- 5.To add audio in the recording, tap on the microphone icon. When done, just click on the stop icon and the recording will stop.
Part 4. How to Download Facebook Live Stream with Online Downloader
One of the other convenient methods to know how to download live stream from Facebook is to use online platforms such as download4.cc. Such platforms have benefits such as free of charge, convenience, no installation, and effortless control. Follow the below steps to know how to download video from Facebook live stream using this platform.
1.Open download4.cc on your browser and log into your account on Facebook. Next, find the live stream video that you wish to download.
- 2.Tap on the Facebook live stream, then tap on the three horizontal dots on the video at the top right corner.
- 3.Copy the link of the video, switch tabs to download4.cc, and paste the link on the empty search bar.
- 4.Tap the Start Now next to the URL bar. Once the analysis is done, click Download on the resolution of the video that you wish to download.
To sum it up, we just had a look at different methods to download Facebook live stream video from your feed or from someone else’s feed. The best method among all is to use HitPaw Video Converter. It supports downloading live videos from different platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and many more, along with 1000 other streaming platforms.