6 Twitch Clip Downloader in 2020 [SAFE & FAST]
Part 1. Twitch Clip Downloader Online
- 1. Download4.cc allows you to download video clips or music files from more than 1,000 websites, such as Twitch, Facebook, Vimeo.
- 2. It is very simple to use the tool: copy and paste the URL, click download twice and all is done.
- 3. It only takes seconds to analyze the URL, and it won’t take long to download a large size of videos and music.
- 4. It supports not only English UI, but also Spanish and Portuguese.
- 1. Some videos still have the watermarks after downloading by download4.cc.
- 2. You will need to download and install an application on your mobile device if you want to download the videos to your mobile device.
- 3. The information displayed after analyzing would be wrong in some cases.
- 1. It is lightweight and straightforward to learn and use.
- 2. Clip.ninja comes with very detailed instructions to find out the Twitch video URL, and submit the URL to download it on the website.
- 3. Not only can you download Twitch clips, but also you can directly convert the clips to MP3.
- 4. The website has https internet security protection.
- 1. It would be fewer features, compared with other twitch downloading tools.
- 2. Sometimes it takes more time to submit and download the video.
- 1. It is totally free, and you don’t have to pay or even sign up.
- 2. It is a web-based tool, saving your time to download and install the software.
- 3. Simply paste your URL and submit, and then you can download the video you want. Can’t be easier.
- 1. Processing the downloading would be annoying if it is a long video clip.
- 2. Sometimes it pops up an error telling you it is an invalid URL.
- 1. As a twitch clip downloader with a long history, untwitch.com has gained great user reviews and best performance.
- 2. You can use the tool to download Twitch videos in all available resolutions.
- 3. You can choose where to start and end the Twitch video on untwitch.com
- 1. It won’t start downloading even if you have clicked to download.
- 2. The live stream is not allowed to download yet.
- 3. The estimated time for downloading is not the same as it actually takes.
- 1. It guarantees you a great and flawless experience in downloading Twitch clips.
- 2. You won’t have to wait for seconds to download the videos.
- 3. You can watch your favorite part by adjusting the start and end of your video.
- 1. One of the drawbacks is the tool behaves cranky sometimes for no reason.
- 2. The website doesn’t show you any error or message if the URL is wrong or invalid.
Part 2. Twitch Clip Downloader Extension
How to Use Twitch Clip Downloader Extension Chrome
- Step 1: click here in your Chrome browser, and click Add to Chrome to add Twitch Clip Downloader to your browser.
- Step 2: Click Add Extension to confirm adding.
- Step 3: After adding, open the webpage of the Twitch clip you want to download, and the extension will add a Download Clip button on that page. Click it and the video will be downloaded.
How to Use Twitch Clip Downloader Extension FireFox
- Step 1: click here in your Firefox browser, and click Add to Firefox button.
- Step 2: Click the Add button again to confirm.
- Step 3: Go to the webpage of the Twitch clip, and you will see a Download Clip button on that page. Click it and it will download for you.
Part 3. How to Edit Twitch Clips after Download.
- Step 1: Launch ApowerEdit on your computer. You should install it from the official website before that.
- Step 2: Import the video clips that are downloaded from Twitch. You can do it by going to Media > Import.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the video clips from Media to the timeline. Then you can edit it.
- Step 4: From the menu on the left, click Text, and choose the text template to add it to your video; click Filters or Overlay and you can choose your favorite effects; click Audio and you can add a sound effect for your background music.
- Step 5: After editing, click the Export button to export your video clips.
- Step 6: Configure the output settings for your video, such as video format, resolution, and output folder.
- Step 7: Then ApowerEdit will process your video and save it to your computer.