Shutterstock Watermark Remover Review: Check the Best One
Shutterstock is an online repository for top quality music, videos, and images. Shutterstock creates an avenue for content creators and users to use media in diverse creative ways. Some Shutterstock premium-rate media are paid for. However, the free media come with a watermark. If you want to remove the Shutterstock watermark from photos or videos, we have described the process in detail here.
1. What Kind of Content on Shutterstock Has a Watermark
- Photos: After downloading 10 free videos during the free trial period, subsequent free downloads will come with a watermark.
- Videos: Almost all free Shutterstock videos bear a watermark. You may qualify for a few watermark-free videos in the free trial period.
- Vectors and illustrations: Free vectors and illustrations require registration. The first 10 downloads are free within the trial period. Subsequent downloads will come with a watermark.
2. Best 3 Desktop Shutterstock Watermark Remover
Having the Shutterstock watermark remover will save you lots of dollars that would have been paid as royalty for using media. In case you need some photos for your presentation, using the best watermark remover will rid the photos of unnecessary distractions.
a. HitPaw Watermark Remover
HitPaw Watermakr Remover is one of the best watermark removers you will find. It has both desktop and online versions. You can remove the watermark from videos, photos, and illustrations using the HitPaw tool. Below are the steps required to use the desktop version of HitPaw to remove the watermark from Shutterstock videos and images.
- Before you download the desktop version of HitPaw, check that your computer system satisfies any of the following requirements.
Download and install the software, then register to the full verison with the license key you have received.
Click on the folder icon to locate the video or image. You may also drag and drop files onto the interface.
For images, you can remove the watermark by using any of these approaches:
- Use the pen selector tool with smooth filling to remove the watermark from pictures that come in a single color.
- Use the pen selector tool with edge filling to remove the watermark from pictures that come in a single color.
- Use the texture repair tool with images that have multiple colors.
- Click on the Remove Now button to get rid of the watermark and see how the new image looks. Use Undo/Redo to adjust the image until you are satisfied with what you have.
- Save the image by clicking Export.
b. Apowersoft Watermark Remover
If you wish to retain the original quality of the image after removing the watermark, Apowersoft is a good tool to use. Select the areas where you find unwanted images and remove them.
- Download Apowersoft on your Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Create an account with Apowersoft and activate your account.
- Pay for the VIP account so you have the email license.
- Customize the settings to give notifications and allow batch watermark removal.
- Drag and drop the target image or search the folder to get the image.
Use any of the 'Regular Watermark Removal' for single-color images. Use 'A. I Watermark Remover' for more complex images.
- Use the hand tools to pick and highlight the watermark you want to remove.
c. Inpaint Watermark Remover
Inpaint makes removing a watermark from images as easy as a cinch. After downloading the Inpaint software, you can have a watermark-free image in 2 minutes. You can choose to paint the watermark and make it blend with the image background or you can simply remove the stamps. Follow the steps below to remove stamps and watermarks from videos.
- Download and launch the Inpaint software.
- Select and open the watermarked image using the Inpaint software.
Use the marker tool to highlight areas where the watermark is present. Set the marker so it makes you work faster.
- Preview the output image before you Export and Save it.
3. Shutterstock Watermark Remover Online
a. HitPaw Online
HitPaw also has an online Shutterstock watermark remover tool. It is fast and free to use. All it takes to remove a watermark from images is just 3 simple steps.
- Visit https://www.hitpaw.com/watermark-remover-online.html.
- Drag and drop the file on the timeline or input the video address of shutterstock.
Use the hand and zoom tools to highlight the image portion that contains watermarks.
- After you are done removing the watermark, Save and Download the video.
Download.la is a free online Shutterstock watermark remover site. It can remove the watermark from Shutterstock, iStockphoto, Adobe Stock, and many other content library sites. It can be accessed on both mobile and PC.
- Visit www.download.la.
- Scroll down a bit and select the Shutterstock downloader.
- Open a new window on your browser. Go to Shutterstock's official website to find the download link for the image or video.
Return to the download.la window. Paste the copied link to the required field and click Download.
- Wait until the download is complete. Locate the downloaded file in the browser custom download folder.
Watermarkremover.net is another easy-to-use online tool for removing watermarks from images and videos. There is no need to register or download any software before you remove the watermark from the file. Follow the steps below to use watermarkremover.net to remove the watermark from the contents.
- Visit https://watermarkremover.net/#
- Choose either Photo Watermark Remover or Video Watermark Remover tool.
Upload the image or video that you want its watermark removed. Click Remove Watermark and wait for the site to process the command.
You may be asked to complete a free offer or install an app before you can get the processed file. After completing the offer, you will be taken to a new page to download the file without a watermark.
4. FAQs about Shutterstock Watermark Remover
Q1. Is Shutterstock copyright free?
When you use Shutterstock contents for free, Shutterstock retains the copyright to the content. However, when you pay for the contents, you get them copyright free. This means you can use the contents anywhere without fear of copyright infringement.
Q2. How can I download Shutterstock images without a watermark?
The most reliable way to download Shutterstock images without a watermark is to pay for the image. Premium contents that are paid for normally come without a watermark. You can also subscribe to a pricing plan that allows a fixed amount of downloads without a watermark.
Our list includes Shutterstock watermark remover online free basic tools that you can use to get rid of watermarks. If you need a more elaborate tool, we have provided a list of other options, like HitPaw Watermakr Remover. Paying for premium watermark removers come with better efficiency and quality. There is normally no limit to the number of images you can remove the watermark from when you are on a paid plan.