How to Record a Zoom Meeting in A Few Easy Steps
Part 1: How to Record a Zoom Meeting
Step 1. Click Settings to Record Zoom Meetings
- Zoom will automatically save the locally recorded meeting and you need to make sure that the file can be saved to the corresponding folder on the desktop.
- You can also click on the small gear icon in the upper right corner on Zoom's "Home".
Then select the "Recording" tab and choose the folder where you want to save the recording.
- Login to the Zoom homepage;
Click on the personal menu on the left side of the screen;
- Choose settings;
- Select the recording tab;
- Click the switch button next to the local recording to enable the local recording function.
Step 2. Start a Local Recording
- Start a Zoom meeting.
Click the Record button located in the toolbar at the bottom of the window. For free account users, it will record on the computer; for paid account users will see a menu with the choice to record on the computer or to the cloud.
You'll see "Recording" in the upper left corner. You can click the pause or stop button recording on the bottom toolbar.
- Press the "Stop" icon to end the recording.
Then Zoom will convert the recording and save it to the computer. The saved files include a video copy and an audio-only copy.
- Show timestamp in the recording
- Show participant's name in the recording
- Record the active speaker, gallery view, and shared screen separately
- Audio transcription
Part 2: The Best Windows Recorder for Record Zoom Meeting
HitPaw Screen Recorder
Download HitPaw Screen Recorder and then install.
When you open the homepage interface, you will find three different functions. To know about how to record a zoom meeting, you need to click the first option. You can choose to move the mouse or drag the purple definition box to determine the location
Click on the recording icon on the left to record your meeting. Of course, in the course of recording, you can press the pause.
The content of the how to record meeting will be automatically saved in the folder. You can click on the play icon to preview the meeting or start trimming it as needed. If you don't need to montage the video, just click to open the output folder to view the meeting.
- You can find the four icon when click start, because the next to is the end button.
- You also press the camera or PIP to screenshot and picture-in-picture recording.
Part 3: The Best Way to Record Zoom Meeting on iOS/Android
- It is impossible to record locally from an iOS or Android device.
- You must be the meeting host to start out a cloud recording on iOS or Android.
- You must is a Licensed user.
- You need to have the host or co-host permission of the meeting or webinar.
1. How to Record Zoom Meeting on iPhone
To host a Zoom meeting from your iOS device, click More.
- Click the Record to the Cloud.
- The app will now show that it is Recording at the top right of your screen.
When you need to stop or pause the recording, click the More again.
2.Recording from Your Android Device
- When hosting a Zoom meeting from your Android device, click the More.
Then click the Record.
- The app of Android will now show the Recording at the highest of your screen.
To stop or pause the recording, click the More again.