NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter Review - What Can it Do and Is it Any Good
When it comes to converting Spotify music, NoteBurner Spotify music converter can be considered as one of the well-like and most used programs. A lot of people are using this tool for conversion. If you are thinking to buy this, then wait! You must read the below review before making your decision so that you do not regret it later. Keep reading to have a look at the review of NoteBurner Spotify music converter.
Part 1. NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter: Key Features
NoteBurner Spotify music converter free is a converter that assists users to convert Spotify Music, M4B, M4A, M4P audio, and AA audiobooks to AAC, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, or WAV. All the ID tags will be kept intact in the output files. In this manner, you can play their end files on well-liked and compatible devices off-line, such as iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, MP3 Player, iPad Air 2, Windows devices, Android devices, and many more. Below are some features that this tool offers.
- NoteBurner Spotify music converter crack assists to convert albums, songs, tracks, and podcasts from different platforms such as YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Amazon Music, Tidal Music, Line Music, and Deezer.
- Not only audio, but the tool also downloads videos from primary OTT streaming platforms including Amazon Prime and Netflix. In addition to this, the output quality of these videos is kept in HD quality to ensure a smooth viewing experience.
- NoteBurner provides different file formats to select from such as AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and AIFF.
- The tool is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Part 2. NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter: How to Use
This section in the NoteBurner Spotify music converter review will help you understand how to use this tool. Firstly, get NoteBurner Spotify music converter download from the official site.
1.Download, install, and launch NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter. Drag and drop the playlist from Spotify to import the music to NoteBurner.
2.The playlist should be dragged on to the rectangular box on the home page. In addition to this, users can also copy-paste the link and tap the + button.
3.Tap the settings icon on the screen at top-right corner to select output format. In Convert sections, users can select output format from different options such as AAC, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, and WAV.
4.Users can also select conversion mode such as Spotify Record, Intelligent Mode, YouTube Download, and WebPlayer Download.
5.In addition to this, users get the option to select output quality such as 256kbps, 320kbps, 128kbps, and 192kbps.
6.When done, tap Convert option to begin conversion. Once the conversion is done, users can find the end result after clicking the Converted option.
Part 3. NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter: Pricing Plans
The pricing plans of NoteBurner Spotify music converter are too common. Users get monthly plan for a price tag of $14.95 and the yearly plan for a price tag of $59.95. The life-time plan comes for a price tag of $110.50. In addition to this, NoteBurner also provides Money Back Guarantee. Hence, if users are not happy with the services of the tool, they can always ask for their money back.
Part 4. NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter: Pros and Cons
Below are the pros and cons that comes with NoteBurner Spotify music converter. Have a look.
- Convert Spotify songs to popular formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
- Supports to convert Spotify playlists, songs, radios, and podcasts.
- Download Spotify music in 10X speed
- High quality audio conversion output
- Burn Spotify music to CD easily
- Keep ID3 tags post conversion with in-built ID3 editor
- Compatible with the newest Mac and Windows devices
- Free version available
- Need to shell out money to have hands on all the features
- Spotify required to be installed on your device
- Unable to download at 10X speed without quality loss as the official website says
- Mac version does not support extra features
- Sometimes conversion mode is not smooth and crashes
Part 5. The Best Alternative to NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
Keeping the cons of NoteBurner in mind, an alternative to the tool is needed. HitPaw Video Converter is one of the best tools that comes in mind. The tool supports major and leading music streaming platforms such as Spotify, YouTube Music, and SoundCloud, among others. The tool allows users to download music from different sites in different formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC, Flac, and many more.
- Convert entire Spotify playlists into other audio formats
- Support Spotify songs to MP3/M4A/WAV without loss of quality
- Retention of important metadata such as song title, artist, album, and cover art
- Convert multiple tracks or entire playlists in a single batch
- Convert Spotify music for offline listening without premium
Step 1:Download, install, and launch HitPaw Video Converter on your device. Next, select Spotify Music from the Add Files drop down list.
Step 2:Now, drag the albums, playlists, tracks, or artists from Spotify to begin the conversion. Users can also copy-paste the link to the music in the search bar.
Step 3:After entering the link, the tool will analyze it from Spotify. You can see all the music files on the screen once the analysis is done.
Step 4:You can select the output format for all the music files in the Convert all to option.
In short, we just had a look at the NoteBurner Spotify music converter review. We also saw that the best alternative to NoteBurner is HitPaw Video Converter. With this tool, you can convert and download tracks and songs from Spotify to different formats, such as MP3/M4A/WAV.