What is Youcut Video Editor and How to Use It with Ease
This is an article about Youcut video editor, we will tell the main features of it, the system it supports, how to use it in detailed steps, the pros and cons of it.
What is Youcut Video Editor App
Youcut Video Editor Pro Apk Features
|1||Free Video Editor||Use Youcut video editor without paying a dime. Use all the video editing tools at no cost.|
|2||Video Cutter or Trimmer||Cut and trim your videos to fit your taste. It makes it easy to remove unwanted parts in your videos, leaving only the parts you like.|
|3||Video Merger||Join cut videos or separate videos to form a movie you would love. It is as easy as clicking a button.|
|4||Video Splitter & Slicer||Split and slice videos into parts so you can arrange them in your preferred order.|
|5||Zero Watermark||Get a neat video with no watermark at all.|
|6||No Ads||On the Youcut video editor pro apk version, you can choose not to see ads while using the software.|
|7||Video Speed Control||Control video speed so you can highlight special moments.|
|8||Video Compressor & Converter||Do you think your video file is too large? You can compress it and still retain its high resolution with Youcut.|
|9||Share Video Online||Enjoy multiple options for sharing your projects online via YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.|
Which System and What Format Youcut Video Editor Support?
How to Use Youcut Video Editor
- Once you have installed Bluestack on your PC, you can go to Google Playstore on PC to download the Youcut app.
- After downloading Youcut app, open Bluestack, and launch Youcut from there. Your PC will ask you to allow permissions.
- Read the TOS and click next to install the app.
- After a successful installation, you can begin to import video files from your PC.
(3)How to use
Pros of Youcut Video Editor
- Easy to use software
- Apt video slicing tools
- Its free version is embedded with lots of video editing tools
- The live Recording feature is inclusive
Cons of Youcut Video Editor
- Options for adding music to videos is very limited
- Some users complain of seeing a black border when Youcut video is uploaded on YouTube
- There is no Undo button to return to a previous editing
- Some video players may not play some Youcut video formats