4 Easy Ways to Remove Vocals from MP3 Cleanly
Many a times you might need to remove vocals from MP3. This might be due to different reasons such as making a Karaoke version of your favorite song or learning a favorite instrument. If you are among such users then this article is the perfect solution that you need. This article enlists the best method to cleaning remove vocals from a track. In addition to this, it also enlists different other methods that can be used to remove vocals from a music song.
Part 1. Cleanest Vocal Remover to Remove Vocals from MP3 without Quality Loss
HitPaw Video Converter is the best app that can be used to remove vocals from an MP3 just a single click and that too without any hassle. The tool is a popular software that comes with extensive features, including editing, converting, merging, and compressing, apart from removing vocals from MP3. With its exquisite and simple UI, it is an ideal option for all kinds of users. The vocal remover feature by HitPaw gets rid of vocals automatically from any video and audio with its embedded advanced AI. The tool also comes with below advanced features. Have a look:
- Removes vocals from any track automatically with its advanced AI
- Separates instrumental and vocal from any song
- Supports tons of formats like M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV to remove vocals
- 120x faster parsing speed and high quality output
- Easy to use and no tech skills required
Follow the below steps to know how to use this tool for removing vocals from MP3.
Step 1: Download, install, and launch HitPaw on your device. Navigate to Toolbox >> Vocal Remover option.
Step 2: Now, add your audio or video by dragging the files into Vocal Remover.
Step 3: Next, the AI will start analyzing the file automatically.
Step 4: Once the analysis is done by the tool, users will be shown two audio tracks—vocal track and instrumental track. Users can export either once them, or both of them.
Part 2. How to Remove Vocals from An MP3 Free with Audacity
Audacity is another tool that can be used as a vocal remover from MP3. It is an open-source and free cross-platform audio editor that is enough to suffice users’ audio editing needs, including copying, cutting, and pasting music. It also easily removes background noises and vocals as well as mixes music tracks. Follow the below steps to know how to use this tool to remove vocal from MP3.
1. Install the tool on your device upload the song. Now go to File >> Import to upload your soundtrack from which you wish to remove vocals.
2. Select the Split Stereo Track option and proceed to double click on the blue part.
3. After the track is separated into two channels,tap on the Effects tab and choose Invert option.
4. Go to the drop-down arrow and click Mono option. Play the file and check the track if the vocals are removed or not. Lastly, go to File >> Export option and name the file for saving. .
Part 3. How to Remove Vocal from MP3 on Mac with GarageBand
GarageBand is another tool that can be used to remove vocal from MP3. It is Apple’s own digital audio workstation and can be used to remove the vocal track. Follow the below steps to know how to use this tool.
- 1.Launch GarageBand on your device and open the project with the music track that you wish to remove vocal from.
- 2.Tap the Mute option in the track controls dialog to mute the vocals. These vocals will be eliminated from the track when played back.
3. If you wish to delete the vocal track completely from the track, tap on the music to highlight it and then press Delete. This will permanently delete the vocals.
Part 4. How to Remove Vocals from MP3 Online
Vocalremover.org is an online tool that can be used to effectively remove vocals from MP3 online. The tool is a free online platform that assists you delete vocals from a track right without installing any third-party software. However, remember that the tool uses internet connectivity for working and hence users need a strong connection. Also, the processing time is dependent on the speed of the internet. If you are okay with this, then follow the below steps to know how to use this tool.
- 1. Visit the platform by visiting the official website of this tool.
- 2. Click the Browse my files option to upload a track to the vocal remover tool.
- 3. Now, wait for the audio processing.
4. Once done, users will get two tracks one with vocals and other without vocals.
All in all, we just had a look at different methods that can be used to remove vocals from an MP3 track. We saw that users can remove vocal using Audacity and GarageBand on their device. They can also use online platforms to remove vocals without the need of installing any tool. But the best tool is HitPaw Video Converter is that removes vocals with just a single click without any trouble. The tool removes vocals automatically from any video and audio with its embedded advanced AI.