Does DaVinci Resolve Have a Watermark? How to Remove It?
Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve is a great tool that offers users the ability to edit video and provides quality output. The tool provides a huge variety of ultra HD high quality effects and video uploading options to the users. But, does DaVinci Resolve have a watermark? This doubt has confused users and a lot of them are searching the internet and different online forums for the answer. This article will surely clear all your doubts. Keep reading.
Part 1. Does DaVinci Resolve Have a Watermark?
Does DaVinci Resolve free have a watermark? To put it simply, the answer is NO! Neither the free version nor the paid version comes with the app watermark. On the other hand, the free version offers users with limited number of advanced features and might add a watermark. One simple method to overcome this is to opt for the paid version and get a clean output.
Part 2. How to Remove Watermark from Video with DaVinci Resolve?
As a matter of fact, DaVinci Resolve can be used to remove watermarks. The tool comes with an object remover tool, which provides support for motion tracking and can effectively blend the pixels with surrounding pixels. Users can easily add masks with object remover tool around the watermarks and get rid of the watermark. Follow the below steps to know how to use the DaVinci Resolve watermark removal tool.
- 1.Download, install, and launch the tool on your device. Tap on Create New Project option and click Create to create a new project.
- 2.Right-click on the media section and click Import media option. Choose the video from which you wish to remove the watermark . Tap Open to upload the video to DaVinci Resolve.
- 3.Drag the video to the timeline and press Alt + S key combination to create a new node. Drag the play head at the beginning of the video and press the power window. Next, select a shape to add to the video.
- 4.Drag the corner of the selected power windows shape, so that inner shape is almost the size of the watermark. Make sure to drag the center so as to cover the watermark in the frame.
- 5.Next, click the Library option and scroll down to get the Object Removal option.
- 6.Click on Scene Analysis option to allow the tool to start analyzing the frames and the surrounding background to remove the watermark from the video.
- 7.Once done, click the Delivery option to go the delivery page. Select the desired output formats and click Start Render to save video.
Part 3. Best Way to Remove DaVinci Resolve Watermark with Ease?
Usually, there is no watermark in the exported video from Davinci Resolve. However, sometimes you may get a watermark is by using specific features. At such time, DaVinci Resolve cannot be used to remove watermark. Hence, a different tool to remove the DaVinci Resolve watermark is needed. This is where HitPaw Watermark Remover comes in picture. The tool can easily remove watermark from any kind of video.
- Comes with AI to automatically detect and delete the watermark
- Erase the watermark that DaVinci leaves behind with ease
- Remove watermarks, people, buildings, and dates in video
- Allows users to preview the changes before saving the video
- Easy-to-us interface makes it beginner-friendly
Follow the below steps to know how to remove DaVinci Resolve watermark using this tool.
Step 1:Download, install, and launch HitPaw Watermark Remover on your computer. Tap on the window at the center to add video file you wish to get rid of watermark or logo or text from.
Step 2:Select from five different modes to get rid of watermark as per your needs. Next, select the watermark and move in the timeline to select the duration of this watermark.
Step 3:Lastly, click the Export option to remove watermark and save it. Click Open folder to see your zoom recording without watermark.
Part 4. FAQs About Removing DaVinci Resolve Watermark
Q1. What is DaVinci Resolve?
A1. DaVinci Resolve is a non-linear professional video editing tool with pro features for users to edit videos. The tool keeps improving eventually and is a great option as a video editing software. Users can satisfy all their needs with the help of DaVinci Resolve.
Q2. How to avoid watermark in free version of DaVinci Resolve?
A2. By default, users do not have to do anything to avoid the watermark. As mentioned earlier, the free as well as paid version have the ability to export the video without any watermark. However, the free version offers users with limited number of advanced features and might add a watermark.
Q3. Is DaVinci Resolve 17 free and no watermark?
A3. DaVinci Resolve 17 is free to download. However, the free version comes with limited features and users need to shell out money to get hold of the pro features. Also, with limited features, the free version can export video without watermark.
In a nutshell, we just had a look at what DaVinci Resolve is and does DaVinci Resolve have a watermark. We also saw how to remove watermark using this tool. For better and easy removal of watermark from any video, use HitPaw Watermark Remover. Thanks to its AI technique that easily removes the watermark from video.