How to Record WhatsApp Video on Desktop/iPhone/Android
1. How to Record a WhatsApp Video Call on Desktop
HitPaw Free Screen Recorder
- Visit Web.whatsapp.com
Scan the QR code to connect to your WhatsApp account online.
- Enter your security password to confirm your WhatsApp account.
- Visit the HitPaw online screen recorder link https://www.hitpaw.com/online-screen-recorder.html
Select the recorder preferences, set to enable audio, or to mute the volume. You can also increase the volume so you can hear loud and clear. After the settings are reset, click the Start Recording button.
- You should get a pop-up prompt. Allow the online tool to allow the website to access your browser and microphone to record the screen.
Select your WhatsApp window. Recording begins automatically. Make a WhatsApp video call while the HitPaw online screen recorder begins to record the WhatsApp screen.
- After recording the video, users can choose to download or edit the WhatsApp video call.
2. How to Record WhatsApp Video Call with Audio on iPhone
- Go to Settings. Scroll down and tap the Control Center.
- Choose the "Customize Control" option.
- Tap the green + button icon to add the Screen Recording feature to the Control Center.
- By adding the Screen Recording feature to the Control Panel, users will be able to record WhatsApp video calls with ease. Swipe up from the base of the screen to reveal some Home menu icons.
Tap the record button to start screen recording. Swipe up from the base of the screen and tap the Stop button to stop the screen recording.
3. How to Record WhatsApp Video Call with Audio on Android
- Search DU Recorder on Google Play Store. Download and install the app and open it.
- You should see a recorder icon on your screen. Simply press the record button to start recording WhatsApp video calls.
- To stop the recording, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Notifications panel. Tap the Stop icon to stop recording. The Pause icon suspends the video. You can touch it again to resume recording.
2.Rec. Screen Recorder
- Download and install Rec Screen Recorder on Google Play Store.
- Open the app and edit the video settings including audio, bit rate, duration, size, etc.
- Tap the "RECORD" button to start recording your Android screen. IV. Launch your WhatsApp, make or receive video calls while Rec records the video in the background.
3.AZ Screen Recorder
- Download and install the AZ Screen Recorder app on Google Play Store.
- Launch the app after successful installation.
- Tap the Record button to start recording WhatsApp video calls.
- Swipe down to access the Notifications panel. Tap the Stop button to stop recording.
4. FAQs about WhatsApp Call
Q1. Can WhatsApp calls be recorded by the police?
WhatsApp uses an end-to-end data encryption service to ensure data security and protection of users' privacy. As such, police cannot access WhatsApp chats or videos when they are being sent from one user to another. However, if the mobile device is retrieved by the police, they may be able to access WhatsApp video calls that were already recorded on the device.
Q2. How can I record WhatsApp video calls secretly?
You can record WhatsApp video calls without the other party knowing by using screen recording apps that have shortcuts. The shortcuts make the screen recorder function without the need to open the app. You simply swipe your screen during the video call and tap the Record button during the video call session.
Q3. Which is the best WhatsApp call recorder?
Choosing the best WhatsApp call recorder depends on factors like the type of device, ease of use, and device software version. For desktops, the HitPaw online screen recorder will work best since it does not distinguish between Linux, Mac, or Windows PCs. iPhones running on iOS version 11 or later already have the best WhatsApp call recorder pre-installed in them while Android users have lots of screen recorder apps to choose from.