VSDC Free Video Editor Review: Its Price, Pros and Cons, Functions.
Here, you can know VSDC video editor's features, its pros and cons, user guide.
Part 1. What Is Vsdc Free Video Editor
Part 2. Is Vsdc Video Editor Free?
- You can use all the features for video editing without any problem, such as screen and video capture, audio spectrum, blending modes, exporting features, and more.
- You can export your videos in any available format without watermark, which means no export restrictions!
- There is no file size limitation when exporting videos.
- You can, no doubt, enjoy all the features that the free version offers.
- You can also enjoy features like video stabilization tool, audio waveform, masking feature, and so on which free version does not have.
- It allows you to export video faster, especially when there is a large file size of video.
Part 3. What Main Features Vsdc Free Video Editor Editing Software Has?
- Non-linear Video Editing: VSDC video editor applies non-linear video editing technique, so that you can add and edit any objects anywhere on the timeline, and the parameters, shapes and positions of the objects can be changed over time.
- Video capture: VSDC video editor enables you to capture videos from video tuners, IP cameras, webcams, and you can save the captured videos on your computer in any format. That is to say, you can use it not only as a video editing software but also a video capture tool.
- Visual and audio effects: all the effects can be categorized into five types: color correct, object transformation, object filters, transition effects, and special fx. It is very convenient for you to find the effects you want according to your goals.
- File format support: it supports almost all the video formats, audio formats, and image formats, so you don’t have to worry about converting your file into supported format.
- Video stabilizing: imagine that your video are recorded by action cameras or drones, your video may look shaking or something. But with VSDC free video editor, all the troubles are gone as it improves with a smoother video quality.
Part 4. Vsdc Free Video Editor Review: Pros and Cons
- It offers various features for video editing, so as to meet various needs for beginners and advanced users.
- It is super easy to use, and you can easily find the feature you would like to apply from the user interfaces.
- Non-linear editing form provides users with more flexibilities and surprises.
- Video stabilization tool helps you improve your awful video shaking issues.
- It is free to use, and you can enjoy almost all the basic features when editing videos.
- It has detailed user guide for people who are not familiar with the software.
- It takes some time to get familiar with the software before you can smoothly use it to finish your work.
- It has some limitations for free version, such as hardware acceleration and video stabilization tool.
- Adding transitions for the videos is time-consuming.
- Some audio effects are not available, compared with other video editing software.
- The software is heavyweight and it may slow down your computer when running the software.
- It is only available on Windows.
Part 5. How to Use Vsdc Video Editor for Beginners
- Step 1: Download VSDC free video editor in your computer. Since VSDC Free Video Editor editing software is for Windows, you can download and install it in your Windows computer and laptop.
Step 2: Launch the software, and you can choose to start a new project. There are several project types:Blank project, create slideshow, import content, video capture and screen capture. Then enter a name for your project, and preset configurations for it.
Step 3: Import your media files. You can click Projects explorer to add your files.
Step 4: Drag and drop the video and audio files to the timeline at the bottom pane, and you can start editing.
Step 5: Edit your videos and audio files.You can right click the layers in the timeline to edit it, or click the Edit tab and Editor tab from the menu bar to edit.
Step 6: Click Export project to export and save your work. You are allowed to export to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, etc.
Part 6. Best Vsdc Video Editor Alternative-HitPaw Toolkit
- It has all the basic features for video editing.
- It has intuitive user interface so you can easily understand these features and quickly find what you want.
- It has reasonable price, and you just need to pay $3.99 per month to enjoy the full functions.
FAQS on Vsdc Free Video Editor
Is vsdc free video editor safe?
Yes! Definitely! VSDC is safe to use as it doesn’t contain any ads in the program, and it doesn’t include any extra software when downloading and installing the program.
Does VSDC have a watermark?
No. Basically the pro version of the software doesn’t have a watermark in your videos. Besides, VSDC doesn’t leave watermark on the videos you make even if you are using a free version.
How much does VSDC cost?
VSDC offers a free trial that costs zero. Meanwhile, it also offers a pro version, and you can get it with $19.99, which is valid for one year.