Adobe Video Editor Trusted Review 2020
Part 1. What Is Adobe Video Editor
What you can do with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Import your video and audio for editing via media browser or dynamic linking;
- Unique source monitor allows you to view video clips, edit and mark frames before adding them to the sequence;
- Adobe Premiere Pro has an effect control panel enabling you to add transitions and any kinds of effects into your video;
- You can edit colors using this great video editing tool to change the atmosphere in your video;
- You can change duration and play speed for your video and audio to meet your needs;
- You can export your videos easily.
Part 2. How Much Does Adobe Video Editor Cost?
|Adobe Premiere Pro||Annual plan||US$20.99/mo||Paid monthly|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||Annual plan||US$239.88/yr||Prepaid|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||Monthly plan||US$31.49/mo||Paid monthly|
|Full Adobe Creative Cloud||Annual plan||US$52.99/mo||Paid monthly|
|Full Adobe Creative Cloud||Annual plan||US$599.88/yr||Prepaid|
|Full Adobe Creative Cloud||Monthly plan||US$79.49/mo||Paid monthly|
Part 3. Why Adobe Premiere Pro video editor Is So Popular
Why is Adobe Premiere Pro video editor so popular?
- Cross-platform synchronization: It is available both on Windows and Mac, it syncs the projects for the same account. That means you can continue your work on Mac after you save it in Windows.
- Flexible editing workflow: Adobe Premiere Pro integrates with automated tools so as to make users focus on their workflow without being distracted.
- Highly compatible: it works with high compatibility. You can continue your work in any device you have, you can import almost all the file formats, and you can export your videos by adjusting output settings to any format you like.
- Plugins and extensions: You can add plenty of plugins and extensions while using this software, and this make it a very attractive part for advanced users to meet their needs.
- A large variety of effects and animations: It has hundreds of animations and Adobe after effects video editors have, so that your videos can achieve to whatever you like.
- Free trial version: Adobe video editor free download is already what we have known, and it offers free trial version that works the same as the pro version does. Chances are people would be attracted after the free trial version.
- Famous brand guarantee: Adobe is very famous and it is a big company. People tend to believe brand awareness. Besides, with a famous brand, you can enjoy a good support service and continuous improvements for the software.
Part 4. Adobe Premiere Pro video editor Alternative –HitPaw Toolkit
Why choose HitPaw Toolkit:
- VideoPad supports diverse video and audio input formats and it allows you to export your video in common video formats as well.
- You can trim, crop, and convert your video to make it whatever you like.
- HitPaw Toolkit enables you to edit video clips and sequence respectively, and this make your work more deliberate.
- What loved most by users is its low price. Only $3.99 for one month.
FAQS on Adobe Video Editor
Q1. Is Adobe video editing free?
Adobe Video Editing software aka Adobe Premiere is a paid software, and it offers different plans and pricing for different usage. But you can also try Adobe Premiere free trial version before you buy. This is a free version of Premiere Pro so that you can enjoy all the pro features.
Q2. Is Adobe Premiere Pro good for beginners?
To be honest, Adobe Premiere Pro is a great choice for advanced users as it provides lots of features and flexible settings, which makes it overwhelming for beginners. If you want to choose a video editing tool that is friendly for beginners, try HitPaw Toolkit video editor.
Q3. Can you buy Adobe Premiere Pro permanently?
At present, Adobe Premiere Pro only offers annual plan and monthly plan, and there is Adobe CS6 available to buy permanently but it has been stopped by Adobe now. So, unfortunately, there is no way to buy Adobe Premiere Pro permanently for now.