Why Choose Avs Video Editor And How It Makes Video Editing Simpler?
Part 1. Is AVS Video Editor Good?
AVS Video Editor Features:
- Import videos in various formats and resolutions such as HD, Full HD, 2K, and 4K videos.
- Supports recording videos from your computer camera or on your desktop (aka screen-recording).
- Trim videos, remove unnecessary parts of your video, split, merge and rotate your videos.
- Creates professional slideshows easily.
- Add audio files as background music, or add your voice to the audio track .
- Offers more than 300 effects, transitions, audio, text, overlays, etc.
- Export your video as in desired formats and share it on YouTube, Vimeo, and social media platforms.
AVS Video Editor Price:
- 1-year subscription: $69 ($39 for discount price)
- Unlimited subscription: $199 ($59 for discount price)
AVS Video Editor Customer Reviews
|Platform||Rate||Example of User reviews|
|Capterra||4.6/5||"I also love its many output capabilities/formats for the final mix-down. Ve used this software for many years and enjoy creating my video archives with it." from Capterra|
|AccurateReviews||8.8/10||“AVS Video Editor is a very easy to use software and comes with a complete library of effects, transitions, menus and subtitle art that will satisfy the needs of any user.” From AccurateReviews|
|TopTenReviews||3/5||“AVS Video Editor has most of the editing and enhancement tools we look for in this category, as well as a healthy library of transitions, effects and titles. ... But it falls short when it comes to the quality of the exported video.” From TopTenReviews|
|TrustPilot||2.5/5||“This software was a bit complicated to obtain the results I needed but after many back and forth emails with AVS (who were very patient with me) I now have an excellent finished product and it was worth taking the time to figure it out.” from Trustpilot|
|Sitebabber||4.3/5||“I have use AVS4YOU for a number of years and always had a very rapid response from the support team with system registration help. Keep up the good work.” from Sitejabber|
Part 2. How to Use AVS Video Editor
Step 1: Download AVS Video Editor in your Windows computer, install and launch the software.
Note: if you want to free download AVS Video Editor full version, you will need to buy the software.
Step 2: When you are in the software screen, you will see three parts:
Upper left pane: in this pane you can choose to import media source that you need. Click Import Media Files to import videos and audios; click Capture from Camera or Capture Screen to record your video.
Upper right pane: in this part you will be able to preview the select media. For example, you can double click the video on the upper left, and then you will see the preview video on the upper right,
Bottom pane: This part allows you to drag and drop the video and audio files to the timeline, and edit them with the available tools.
Step 3: Edit your video and audio.
You should drag and drop your video and audio files to the timeline, then you can trim, crop, merge,add effects, add text and subtitles, add transitions, adjust speed and duration, etc.
Step 4: Export and save your video.
Click Produce button and you will be presented with output settings prompts, so you can choose output category (File, Disc, Device, Web), and video file parameters (output format and configuration).
Part 3. Any Software Better Than AVS Video Editor?
- Robust and powerful features: HitPaw Toolkit provides all the feature set that one user can imagine, so you can achieve to whatever effects you like for your video.
- Reasonable price and plans: HitPaw Toolkit offers different prices for different plans, so as to meet almost all the user requirements. And guess what! This is a great example of “you get what you pay”.
- Ease of use: HitPaw Toolkit is well designed for beginners, so all the buttons and icons are designed to be user-friendly, so that people can easily find any feature that they want without much effort.
- Resolution and file formats support: HitPaw Toolkit allows you to export videos in the frequently-used resolutions and file formats, and you don’t need to worry about missing any common file formats and resolutions.
People Also Ask on Avs Video Editor
Q1. Is AVS Video Editor free?
No. AVS Video Editor is not a freeware. It is, on the contrary, a paid software. AVS software offers two plan for different needs:1-year subscription for $30, and unlimited subscription for $59.
Q2. How much does AVS Video Editor cost?
AVS Video Editor offers two plans for subscriptions. If you choose the 1-year subscription, then it would be $69 (grab a discount and buy it with only $39); if you choose unlimited subscription, then it would be $199 (grab a discount and buy it with only $69).
Q3. Does AVS Video Editor have a watermark?
Well, it depends. If you buy the software (no matter what plans you buy), you won’t have the watermark issues as you are using the full version. However, if you are using a free trial version, then AVS Video Editor would apply watermarks on your exported videos.