Videopad Video Editor Review: A Beginner's Video Editor
Here, you can know Videopad Video Editor's features, system requirements, and user guide.
Part 1. Videopad Video Editor Overview
- Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 (64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- iOS 6.0 or higher (iPhone/iPad)
An overview of VideoPad Video Editor features:
- Video editing: crop, trim, split, mix videos
- Video effects and transitions
- Text and subtitles are supported to add
- Audio editing and effects
- Video output and sharing
Part 2. What Are Highlights of VideoPad Video Editor
Why choose VideoPad Video Editor Editing Software?
- Astounding video effects and transitions: it has more than 50 video effects for you to choose, and it supports 3D effects plus 2D to 3D transition effects.
- Powerful output sharing feature: it supports exporting videos in various formats (including DVD), and sharing online with family and YouTube.
- Best compatibility: it supports almost all input video formats (mp4, mpeg, mov, wmv, etc), input audio formats (mp3, aac, m4a, wav, etc), input images (jpg, bmp, png, gif, etc), and output video formats (mkv, mp4, avi, etc).
- Reasonable price: VideoPad allows you to enjoy free features, and it offers three plans in various needs to enjoy the pro features with affordable prices.
- Intuitive user interface: it is designed for beginners with the latest modern UI, and it is very easy to use. You know what to do with all the buttons on the program and you can easily find the features that you need.
- Best support service: the developer team provides users with detailed user guide to use the program, and you can watch the videos to further understand how to use it. Very sweet!
- Lightweight download and install: although it offers lots of features, it is very lightweight file to download and install, and it runs fast in your computer without slowing down your device performance.
- Slow exporting speed: it takes more time to export videos with large file size.
Part 3. Is VideoPad Video Editor Free?
|Edition||Normal price||Discount price|
|Master's Edition Quarterly Plan||$5.50/mon||NA|
Part 4. Videopad Video Editor Tutorial -How to Use Videopad for Beginners
- Step 1: Download VideoPad Video Editor in your device (available on Windows/Mac/iPhone/iPad), install, and launch it.
Step 2: Import your media to media bin. You can drag and drop what you want to import to the pane on the left. Or you can import by doing this: To import videos, click Add File(s).
To import audio, click Audio, then click Add File(s), Add CD, or Add Stock Sound.
Step 3: Edit video clips.
To crop, trim, or split your videos, double click the file in media bin, and you will see the options to edit at the bottom.
To add effects, click Home, then choose add Video Effects, Audio Effects, Text Effects, etc.
To add transitions for clips, click the X icon between the video clips, and you can choose the transition effect you want.
To add text and title for videos, click Home > Add Text or Add Title.
To add subtitles, click Home > Subtitles.
Step 4: Export video.
Once you have finished editing your videos, click Export, and there are several options to export. You can choose to export in different outputs, and share it to Dropbox, YouTube, Google drive, Onedrive, Vimeo, etc.
FAQS on Videopad Video Editor
Does Videopad Video Editor have a watermark?
VideoPad Video Editor is a free video editing software and it enables you to upload your videos to YouTube, and you don’t have to worry about the watermark issues as it doesn’t generate watermarks to your videos.
Is Videopad Video Editor safe
Yes definitely! VideoPad is a free software for non-commercial use, and it doesn’t contain any ads or virus in the program, and it won’t collect or store your video information at all. So you can rest assured.
How much does VideoPad cost?
It depends. VideoPad can be free without cost a pretty penny. If you would like to enjoy full functions, you can choose different plans:
- Master's Edition: $69.95
- Master's Edition Quarterly Plan: $5.50/mo
- Home Edition: $39.95
Is VideoPad good for YouTube?
Yes. With VideoPad Video Editor, you can just upload your video to YouTube with just a few clicks! You can also fill in the title, descriptions, keyword, and anything required to upload on YouTube. That is to say, you can export your videos using VideoPad without touching YouTube at all.
How to get videopad video editor for free
If you want to get VideoPad Video Editor for free, then VideoPad Video Editor free trial is a go-to option foor you. You can go to NCH software official website, then download and install VideoPad Video Editor to use the free trial version.