5 Best Ways to Remove Watermark from Photos
Part 1: The Easiest and Most Cost-Effective Ways to Remove Watermark From Images.
Install the HitPaw Watermark Remover on your computer and select “Remove Image Watermark” option.
Drop and import image from your desktop to HitPaw Watermark Remover.
The tool offers you three options for removing a watermark from your pictures. The three options include smooth and edge filling for any single color image and texture repair for a mixed color image. You can choose the option best suited for your need.
Click on “Remove Now” and then click on “Export” to save the image with you.
Part 2: The Effective Way to Remove Logo from Pictures
Open the Photo Stamp Remover and select “Add files” to upload the image into the watermark remover.
Use the multiple options for removing a watermark. The tool has three options for removing a watermark. You can either go for the highlighting method, rectangular selection method, and the Clone stamp method.
Tip The clone tool works a bit differently. To remove the watermark using the Clone Stamp Tool, first, you need to adjust the size of the brush. Then putting the cursor in the watermark area, hold the Alt key. Keep selecting the areas where you want to remove the pixels and then release the Alt key. Using the Smudge Tools remove all the traces of the watermark.
Then click on the “Remove watermark” option to save the image without the watermark.
Part 3: How to Remove Watermark from Image Online
1. Inpaint-Image Watermark Remover Online Free
- Open the photo with a watermark in Inpaint.
- Using the Market tool selects the watermark on the image. For opaque watermarks and logos, you can use the Magic Wand Tool.
- Then click the “Erase Button” to remove the watermark from the button.
2. How to Remove Watermark From Photo Online with Photofunny
- Open the Photofunny app and go to “Upload Photo”
- Select the watermark on the image.
- The software will remove watermark within seconds.
3. How to Remove Watermark from Photo Online with Apowersoft
- Choose the option “Remove watermark from images”
- Import the files you want to edit.
- Click on the “Add boxes” option to select the areas having a watermark.
- Tap on the “Erase” button to remove the watermark from the image.
Part 4: Which Way Is Best for You?
|Watermark software||Powerful remove mode||Remove watermark from videos||Suitable for beginners||Is it free?||Price|
|HitPaw Watermark Remover||Three Options for your different pictures which can help let your photos look more normal||Yes||Yes||The trial version is free.||
|Photo Stamp Remover||Three options: highlighting method, rectangular selection method, and the Clone stamp method||Yes||Not suitable||No||
|Inpaint- Image Watermark Remover||Market tool and magic tool||No||Yes||Paid desktop version for Mac & Windows.||$19.99/lifetime|
|Photofunny Watermark Remover||No||No||Yes||Yes||$0|
|Apowersoft Watermark Remover||No||Yes||Yes||No||
- It is a one-stop solution to all your image and video editing needs
- The paid versions are available at a reasonable price range.
- As it is a desktop app your images won’t go online. It protects your data.
- It offers a 30- day money-back guarantee.
- It is safe from viruses and contains no ads.
Part 5: You May Also Be Interested In?
1. Is it illegal to remove a watermark from photo?
According to the U.S copyright Act Section 1202, it is illegal to remove a watermark from an image and then used it to cover infringement. You can remove watermark for personal use but cannot for business use.
2. How to remove watermark from photo in Photoshop?
To remove watermark from photo in Photoshop follow these steps
- Open image in Photoshop.
- Select “Magic Wand Tool” to select the watermark.
- Using the expand selection option, set it to 5 pixels.
- Then choose “Content Aware-Fill” to automatically remove watermark.
3. How do I remove watermark from multiple pictures?
To remove watermark from multiple pictures at a time you need a batch processing tool such as Batch Inpaint, then follow these steps:
- Select all the images and then upload them into the software.
- Select areas on pictures containing watermarks.
- Start the water removing process.