No Crop & Square for Instagram Tools You Need 2021
1. How to No Crop &l; Square for Instagram
Use HitPaw Toolkit Resize Function
Download and install HitPaw Toolkit first.
- Open the software, click on Resize and then drag and drop the video on the timeline.
Click on the Scale menu to choose the scale you need.
- Click Export so you can download and save the resized video.
2. 5 No Crop Video Editor Instagram Software
- Launch BeeCut on your desktop and import the videos to the media.
- Upload a video from the media to the timeline and click the Crop icon in the middle.
Check the middle right of the screen to confirm the aspect ratio you are resizing to.
- Add animations or filters if you need them.
- Export the file in your preferred video quality with the square format.
Launch the program on your PC. Click the Split Screen Menu and select Style. Set the aspect ratio to 1:1. You may add border colors if you like.
- Go to the bottom left of the screen and click the Upload icon to access the target video.
- Add filters, music, and effects if you want them in the video.
- Click Export when you're satisfied with the video. Choose the video format and Save the new video on your computer.
- Download Animotica from the official website. Install and launch the software on your computer.
- Select Edit Video after the program launches successfully. Click Select Video File in the new window. Go to your folder to locate the video. Click on the video, and it will appear on the timeline.
Click on a circled icon beneath the video. This should bring various aspect ratios you can choose from. Select the one that matches Instagram specs (1:1, 16:9, 9:16). Preview the video to see if any part of the video is missing.
- Click on the thumbnail under the video preview and select the Fit/Fill button.
- If you are satisfied with the video, click Save Video > Save As and input the file name before you click Save to complete the process.
- Download Filmora from the official website. Install and Launch.
Once you open Filmora, the start interface allows you to preset the aspect ratio for videos. Choose aspect 1:1 for Instagram videos.
- Click Start New Project and upload the video you want to resize. Confirm that the aspect ratio has been saved as required.
- Click Export to save your video.
- Download the VideoStudio software from the official website. Install and launch the software.
- Upload the video to the timeline. A drop-down menu will emerge. You should find aspect ratio options in the drop-down menu.
Choose your preferred aspect ratio. Use 1:1 for Instagram videos.
- Confirm video resolution and save the video in the new aspect ratio.
3. 5 No Crop Instagram Apps
- Download the app from your App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and tap the Video button to select an aspect ratio for your new project.
- Tap the Media icon to upload the video you want to resize.
- After changing the size, tap the Export icon by the top right corner. Tap the Export button down the screen to save the video on your mobile.
- Download BigVu from Play Store and install it on your device.
- Click "Style Your Video" on the interface.
- Choose from the three options for aspect ratio.
- Use the Crop tool to avoid blurry edges on your video.
- Resize the crop until it fits perfectly. Tap Next to apply more editing tools until you come to the final Save page.
3. Crop Video Square App
- Download the CropVS app from App Store and install it.
- Locate the video from your gallery and tap Edit. Tap the three dots icon located down the screen.
- Tap CropVS to open the video in the app. The video appears in a square shape which you can adjust. To preserve the original width and height of the video, tap Fit Width and Fit Height.
- The default background is white. You can change it by clicking on the color wheel at the bottom right corner of the window. Click Save when you are ready to export the video.
4. Photos App
- Open the video you wish to edit and tap the Edit button.
- Locate the Crop icon on the bottom and tap it. Use the white border frame to fit the video in the frame then zoom in and out as desired.
- Tap the aspect ratio in the crop section. Choose 16:9 or 1:1 for Instagram.
- Click Done to resize the video.
- Download and install PowerDirector on Google Play Store.
- Tap Create New Project. Rename the new project and choose the preset aspect ratio.
- Upload the video you want to resize. Use the Crop tool to adjust the height and width of the video. Confirm that the aspect ratio is set to 1:1, 16:9, or 4:5 as required by Instagram.
- Click Done and Save to complete the process.
4. FAQs about No Crop & Square for Instagram
Q1. Does Instagram have to be square?
When posting videos on Instagram, it is important to use a square format on the video to avoid abrupt distortion of the video when uploading it.
Q2. What ratio is Instagram?
Instagram has a specific aspect ratio range for videos and photos. Once this range is exceeded, Instagram will automatically crop the video in any manner it finds convenient. Aspect ratios supported by Instagram include 1:1, 4:5 and 9:16.