5 Best Cheap Video Editing Software in 2021
Hit Paw Toolkit: For Creators to Edit Simple and Funny Videos
- Monthly Plan/1 PC：Available for $8.99.
- 1 Quarter / 1 PC：Available for $14.99
- 1 Year / 1 PC：Available for $19.99
- Windows 10, 8, and 7. (Both 32 and 64-bits are supported).
- Hard Disk Space of around 100 MB is needed.
- RAM must be 512 MB or above.
- It's easy to use with a highly intuitive UI.
- The elimination of watermarks is reasonably quick.
- The program supports various file types and contains image and video watermark removers.
- SSL Certificate with 256-bit encryption is guaranteed.
- There are no advertisements or viruses.
- It needs registration in order to export movies or images
Adobe Premiere Pro: For Creator to Make Complicated Videos
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a software program created for video editors who want to improve their work.
- This desktop tool enables users to convert raw video footage into absolutely beautiful audiovisual output.
- Adobe Premiere Pro has a number of features that allow users to express their creativity and accomplish more than just basic video editing.
- This software is connected with Adobe products, allowing users to move their work from one package to another, allowing them to edit and utilize their produced films anytime they need to.
- The program costs $20.99 per month with an annual commitment or $31.49 per month on a month-to-month basis.
- If you pay $239.88 in advance for an entire year, that comes out to $19.99 each month.
- It is readily available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud professional application package for $52.99 per month ($74.99 month-to-month).
- Mac and PC Windows 8.1 (64-bit), 2GHz CPU, 6.8GB hard drive space
- MacOS 10.13, 4GB RAM, 7.4GB hard disc space is the minimum system requirement.
- Clear, flexible interface
- Unlimited Multicam angles
- Many organizational tools
- Non-professionals may find the UI intimidating.
- Some approaches need the use of extra software, such as After Effects or Speed Grade.
- There are no sound effect samples supplied.
PowerDirector 365: For Creators to Make Imaginative Videos
- Shutterstock provides unrestricted access to hundreds of thousands of quality and royalty-free stock images, video footage, and background music.
- Unlimited access to CyberLink premium video editing plugins, templates, cinematic effects, motion graphic titles, LUTs, and pro-level effects.
- A vast audio library with an ever-expanding selection of sound effects and background music tracks.
- It is always up to speed on the most recent features and updates.
- $19.99 (£17.99) per month.
- $69.99 (£59.99) per year.
- Windows and Mac. Windows 7 (64 bit) is the minimum system requirement.
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II processor.
- 4 GB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that may be installed on a computer.
- 128 MB VGA VRAM for graphics.
- Regular feature updates.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Free premium effects and plugins.
- Great value subscriptions.
- The upgrade advertising must be removed. I realize that you need to make a profit, but I have paid for the product I have, and I don't need a popup every time I start the application reminding me that an upgrade is available for $xx.99.
- Improved documentation on how to utilize specific plugins.
- Director Zone serves no use.
Corel Video Studio Ultimate: For Creators to Edit Videos Like A Movie
- It's easy to use.
- It has many features.
- It's safe.
- $74 for One Time Price.
- Windows. Windows 7 (64 bit) is minimum system requirements.
- Processor.Core i3 or AMD A4 series.
- 1024 x 768 display resolution.
- Extensive 360-degree editing capabilities.
- Split-screen video allows for more sophisticated video collages.
- Widespread 3D text support.
- Available for only Windows.
- The interface isn't very customizable.
FilmoraPro: For Creators to Make Tutorial Videos
- It has advanced Editing Modes.
- It has detailed color correction.
- Keyframing and Audio Compressor.
- $149.99 for a lifetime
- $89.99 for a yearly one
- Processor. i3, i5, i7, RAM 4GB.
- It is simple to upload pictures and audio.
- Options for 4K video and GIF output.
- If you don't have a fast CPU and a lot of RAM, extended movies may be a bit sluggish.
- Only a portion of the timeline may be selected, produced, or exported.