4 Best Cheap Video Editing Software in 2022
The most outstanding video editing software provides you with all of the tools you need to create exceptional films that will enthrall your viewers. Furthermore, it doesn't have to be expensive: for less than $100, you can acquire comprehensive packages that allow even inexperienced video editors to create special effects, apply gorgeous filters, and piece together intricate scenarios.
These video editors are also more powerful, simpler to use, and widely available than imagined imaginable only a few years ago. However, you must still use caution while making your selection. Because not every video editing software is designed for the same audience, you must consider your requirements carefully.
Many of the Top cheap video editing software on our list cost less than $100. However, some are designed for beginners, while others are better suited for expert users. Read our article below for our selection of the best cheap video editing software.
Hit Paw Toolkit: For Creators to Edit Simple and Funny Videos
The HitPaw Toolkit is a ground-breaking solution for all video editing requirements. The HitPaw Toolkit includes a variety of video editing tools that may help novices produce and edit professional-level films. The HitPaw Toolkit's capabilities include Cut, Adjust, Add Music, Video to GIF, Stop Motion, Change Speed, Rotate, and many more.
If you like making and editing videos, the HitPaw Toolkit might be helpful. Whether you convert media for amusement or other purposes, the HitPaw Toolkit is the best cheap video editing software. It can assist you in converting files between numerous formats. You may pick between a free and premium version.
HitPaw watermark remover is a tool for removing undesirable features from photographs and movies. It may be used to remove undesired logos, watermarks, text, and picture stamps. It radically alters the photographs, making them flawless and eye-catching as if these aspects were never there.
- Monthly Plan/1 PC：Available for $8.99.
- 1 Quarter / 1 PC：Available for $14.99
- 1 Year / 1 PC：Available for $19.99
- Windows 10, 8, and 7. (Both 32 and 64-bits are supported).
- Hard Disk Space of around 100 MB is needed.
- RAM must be 512 MB or above.
- It's easy to use with a highly intuitive UI.
- The elimination of watermarks is reasonably quick.
- The program supports various file types and contains image and video watermark removers.
- SSL Certificate with 256-bit encryption is guaranteed.
- There are no advertisements or viruses.
- It needs registration in order to export movies or images
Adobe Premiere Pro: For Creator to Make Complicated Videos
Adobe Premiere Pro is widely regarded as the best video editing software in the business due to its user-friendly nonlinear editing interface, an unrivaled ecosystem of tools, and impressive capabilities. Since our previous look at the enormous program has added: The Auto Reframe tool; improved HDR support; additional text, graphics, and audio tools; speed enhancements; and many more features. Premiere is worthy of an Editors' Choice award for professional-level video editing software as a result of all of this.
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a software program created for video editors who want to improve their work.
- This desktop tool enables users to convert raw video footage into absolutely beautiful audiovisual output.
- Adobe Premiere Pro has a number of features that allow users to express their creativity and accomplish more than just basic video editing.
- This software is connected with Adobe products, allowing users to move their work from one package to another, allowing them to edit and utilize their produced films anytime they need to.
- The program costs $20.99 per month with an annual commitment or $31.49 per month on a month-to-month basis.
- If you pay $239.88 in advance for an entire year, that comes out to $19.99 each month.
- It is readily available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud professional application package for $52.99 per month ($74.99 month-to-month).
- Mac and PC Windows 8.1 (64-bit), 2GHz CPU, 6.8GB hard drive space
- MacOS 10.13, 4GB RAM, 7.4GB hard disc space is the minimum system requirement.
- Clear, flexible interface
- Unlimited Multicam angles
- Many organizational tools
- Non-professionals may find the UI intimidating.
- Some approaches need the use of extra software, such as After Effects or Speed Grade.
- There are no sound effect samples supplied.
PowerDirector 365: For Creators to Make Imaginative Videos
PowerDirector 365 is a unique take on CyberLink's creative software, offering the popular video editing program as a monthly or yearly subscription service (similar to Adobe Creative Cloud). This is very affordable video editing software. It has often been ahead of professional offerings in terms of support for new formats and technology. It also includes tools to assist you in creating a stunning digital movie, complete with transitions, effects, and titles. Best of all, it's simple to use and renders quickly. PowerDirector is the best affordable video editing software for home users.
- Shutterstock provides unrestricted access to hundreds of thousands of quality and royalty-free stock images, video footage, and background music.
- Unlimited access to CyberLink premium video editing plugins, templates, cinematic effects, motion graphic titles, LUTs, and pro-level effects.
- A vast audio library with an ever-expanding selection of sound effects and background music tracks.
- It is always up to speed on the most recent features and updates.
- $19.99 (£17.99) per month.
- $69.99 (£59.99) per year.
- Windows and Mac. Windows 7 (64 bit) is the minimum system requirement.
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II processor.
- 4 GB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that may be installed on a computer.
- 128 MB VGA VRAM for graphics.
- Regular feature updates.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Free premium effects and plugins.
- Great value subscriptions.
- The upgrade advertising must be removed. I realize that you need to make a profit, but I have paid for the product I have, and I don't need a popup every time I start the application reminding me that an upgrade is available for $xx.99.
- Improved documentation on how to utilize specific plugins.
- Director Zone serves no use.
Corel Video Studio Ultimate: For Creators to Edit Videos Like A Movie
Corel Video Studio Ultimate has long been a competitor to Adobe in the video editing software market, and VideoStudio Ultimate, an excellent editing suite for novices on the Windows platform, maintains that competition. VideoStudio is an inexpensive video editing software and is strong yet simple-to-use software for anybody who wants to rapidly create basic films without fiddling with complicated features.
- It's easy to use.
- It has many features.
- It's safe.
- $74 for One Time Price.
- Windows. Windows 7 (64 bit) is minimum system requirements.
- Processor.Core i3 or AMD A4 series.
- 1024 x 768 display resolution.
- Extensive 360-degree editing capabilities.
- Split-screen video allows for more sophisticated video collages.
- Widespread 3D text support.
- Available for only Windows.
- The interface isn't very customizable.
You may begin checking out the cheap video editing software now that you know your possibilities. While each tool has pros and downsides, maybe you now have a better sense of which free video-editing application is appropriate for your company.
Why wait then! Take your content marketing dream to the next level with the best tool like HitPaw Toolkit . There is no specific limit to the creative possibilities of your brand's marketing video material with so many free video editing software solutions to select from.