How to Add Background Music to a Video (Desktop/Online/Mobile App)
How to Add Background Music to a Video On Desktop App
Use HitPaw Toolkit
Download and launch the software from the desktop.
Click on the "Add Music" button within the main screen of the application, and browse through for the target video file using the "Choose file" button. You can also drag and drop directly to the screen.
- Click the "Add Music" button either on the bottom of the screen or the top right corner. You can drag and drop the audio file as well.
Make changes to the volume levels, with the cursors at the top right corner. Also, you can replace the audio file (or even the video file itself) at this point if you need to.
- Once satisfied with the settings, click on "Create" to finish up the audio+video merge processing. You can export the video afterward.
How to Add Background Music to a Video in Windows Media Player
- Open the Photos app on the desktop.
Click on the "Create" button, which is the blue icon at the top of the screen.
- From the list of the drop-down menu that shows afterward, choose the "Custom video with music" option.
- Select the video for processing by ticking the box on the top right corner of the video image. You can also drag the desired video.
- Click on the Music icon; you can either choose a Custom Track or follow the recommended sections to add one of the default options.
- Make the selection and click on "Done" to finish up processing. You can further choose to match the music with the video.
How to Add Background Music to Video Online
a. Use Clideo
- Upload the video file from a directory; desktop, mobile, or Mac devices and even online cloud services.
Add the audio file to the video and adjust the volume. You can set it to loop should in case the audio file is lengthier than the video itself.
- Trim the audio using the scissors icon, making sure to move the cursors at the beginning and end of the timeline to the desired point.
- Select the output format from the drop-down menu.
- Download the finished product into local file storage or the cloud.
b. Use Kapwing
- Copy the link to the video (or GIF files), and paste it into the Kapwing website. You can also upload the file directly, using the "Upload" button.
Drag and drop the audio file into the video; it would ask to set the start time of the audio.
- Tap on the "Create" icon, and wait for the processing.
c. Use Online Converter
Select the video and audio files and upload them to the website. Use the "Add" button to import the audio and video.
- Set the position of the audio. By default, it begins at the same point as the video, but you can move forward or backward by the second.
- Once done with the addition, the software processes both files and redirect to a page where the final product is.
How to Add Background Music to a Video on iPhone/Android
a. Use Filmorago
- Import the video file into the application and trim in the timeline if necessary.
- Use the "Tap here to add music" button to import the audio file.
- Drag through the timeline to reposition the audio with the video.
- Tap on the Save icon to export the finished product.
b. Use VideoSound
- Select the target video using either "Single Photo/Video" or "Photo Slideshow" options.
- Crop the video if necessary, with the audio option setting back or forth by 15 seconds. You can mix multiple audio files as well.
- once done, save and export directly to social media or local storage.
c. Use Magisto
- Tap on the Play icon located on the soundtrack screen's right side to review what music file to use. You can also go through the "Recommended" tab for audio suggestions.
- Tap on "Create" to automatically add the audio file to the video.