How to Cut a YouTube Video That is Not Yours: 4 Ways
Part 1: How to Trim a YouTube Video That's Not Yours Online
1. Use HitPaw online Video Editing Tools
- Visit hitpaw.com/online-tools on your browser. Select Cut Video on the menu list.
- Upload the target video (the YouTube video that you have downloaded) or directly paste the link of the YouTube video. Wait for the upload to complete so the video can show on the timeline.
Use the mouse or trackpad to choose the starting point and ending point for the new video. You can preview the video extract before making the changes permanent.
- Once you are done cutting out unwanted parts, click the Save button below. Click on the emerging file to download the edited version of the video.
2. How to Cut a YouTube Video That's Not Yours Using Clideo
- Visit https://clideo.com/cut-video on your PC.
Upload the target video by opening your folder on the Clideo online tool or drag and drop the video on the window. Users can also add files from Google Drive or Dropbox. The maximum size of the video allowed is 500MB per session. Once the upload is complete, the timeline will appear.
Use the arrows on the timeline to pick starting and ending points for your video. You can also skip out specific parts while including others. You can also select a new output format for the video or retain the original one. After you have finished editing the video, click "Export" to proceed.
- Allow the video to process. You can save the video instantly on your PC, Dropbox, or Google Drive account. You may also preview the cut video online.
3. Use 123apps Online Tools
- Go to your browser and enter the URL "https://123apps.com/" After the page has loaded successfully, click on the drop-down menu on the top left corner to reveal the video editing tools. Choose "Trim" to continue.
Upload video on the website by opening the video folder. You can also drag and drop the video. There are options to choose a video from Dropbox or Google Drive. Allow the video to load and show on the timeline.
- Use the cursor or edit the start and end time to determine the video's portion to cut or retain. After cutting the unneeded parts, preview the new video by clicking the "Play" icon. If you are satisfied with the video, click "Save" to complete the process. Click on the new video file to save on PC, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Part 2: How to Cut a YouTube Video That is Not Yours with the HitPaw Toolkit App
Visit www.hitpaw.com/cut-video.html. Click Try It Free to get the download link of the HitPaw Toolkit software. Alternatively, you can get the file setup by clicking the following button.
- Launch the HitPaw Toolkit, click on Cut Video option and upload the whole video.
Use the arrowhead to select the start and endpoint for the new video. You can also change the video format or rotate the video with other function after saving the changes.
- Complete the trimming process and click Export to save the edited video to your computer.
Part 3: A Useful Download Tool You May Need to Download YouTube Video
download4.cc YouTube Video Downloader
- Click on the YouTube video on the YouTube platform and copy the link.
Open download4.cc in a new tab. Paste the copied URL in the search box on the top of the page. Click Enter or Download to continue.
- Wait for the website to bring various available formats for the video so you can choose which one you like. Select the video format of your choice and click Download.
- The video may start playing automatically. Right-click on the video and select "Save Video As" to save the file on your computer.
- Alternatively, you can click the three dots located on the top right corner of the page to reveal the instant download menu. Click it, and the file downloads onto your computer.
Part 4: What If There are Watermarks on a Downloaded YouTube Video?
Use HitPaw watermark Remover
Visit https://www.hitpaw.com/remove-watermark.html and click Free Download to get the watermark remover software. Check the Downloads section of your browser to get the setup.
- Install the setup. Accept the agreement and finish the installation.
- Register and activate the HitPaw watermark remover by filling the form. Enter the license email and registration code given at the point of payment. Click Register to complete the process.
- Upload the target video and wait until the timeline appears
Select Watermark selection and then click play icon to preview the effect.
- Click Export to save the file on your PC or Mac.