How Can We Use YouTube Video Editor? (Easy Step)
Part 1: Where do You Find the YouTube Video Editor?
Part 2: How to Use Official YouTube Video Editor?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
On the left sidebar, click Content.
In Uploads, click the thumbnail of the video you would like to edit.
In the left sidebar, click Editor.
Part 3: Are There Any Other Good Video Editor for YouTube？
1. Online YouTube Video Editor
1.1 Using HitPaw Online Video Editing Toolbox
First, you could go to the HitPaw Online Tools website and you will see a lavender page. Please click "Edit Video Now" or select the function icon in the Video Tools column below.
- Then you just click the function button you need, such as “Cut”.
You can drag and drop the YouTube video of your choice, or you can use the button provided to select the file of your choice, of course you can also copy the YouTube video web link and paste it into ”Please paste a URL”.
Then you can drag the video frame to trim, or you can customize the start and end time at the top right.
Last click save and keep on use other functions, such as resize but you need click and save again.
Finally you can click view all in the left bottom, delete and download the YouTube videos if you are satisfied.
1.2 Using Adobe Spark
- Its biggest advantage is customize your YouTube videos even more.
- Your YouTube video will be automatically saved to your Adobe Spark project manager, and you can edit and change it anytime, anywhere. A more unique feature is YouTube thumbnails.
2. 4 Best Video Editing Tools for YouTube
1.Using HitPaw Toolkit
First, you would like to download and install the software. Then click on the software's icon on your home screen to open it. There are not only cut, resize and other functions on the page, but also video to gif conversion functions. Such as lick the icon Cut Video.
Once it is open, you can drag and drop the file of your choice, or you can use the button provided to select the file of your choice.
Now you can not only drag the box to trim, can also customize the timeline on the right to change the start and end time of. In addition, you can also click the white button above to edit your video such as speed, crop and adjust.
There are three output forms for you to choose, once you are satisfied with the file, you can export it.
- Filmora simplifies advanced features to save lots of you time and effort.
- Save time by directly spanning multiple editing software color correction settings
- Use hotkey commands to edit faster.
- Whether you plan to work with 4K video or VR, it is a good tool to use as it can easily treat all formats.
- With Premiere Pro video editing software, you’ll edit footage in any format, from 8K to computer game.
- Native file support, lightweight proxy workflows, and faster ProRes HDR allow you to work the way you would like together with your media, at the studio or on the go.
- Browse your clips and make Hollywood-style pre-videos and singular 4K-resolution movies.
- You can even start editing on your iPhone or iPad, and then finish it on your Mac.If you are new to things like intros, transitions, filter selections, and more, this is often the perfect video editing tool for you.