Step by Step Guide on How to Take Screenshots of YouTube Videos
How to take screenshots of YouTube videos? Capturing pictures from other videos and adding them to yours can cause you big trouble. However, don't worry because there are many ways that you can try to take pictures without violating any issues. In this article, we will guide you on how to take screenshots of YouTube videos. Let’s get started!
Part 1: How to Take Screenshots of YouTube Videos
1.Use HitPaw Online to Take Screenshots of Youtube Videos
If you want to take screenshots of YouTube videos, we would recommend you to use HitPaw Online. The reason is simple because it’s a user-friendly and straightforward service. Moreover, it is easy to use and provides 100% results. Plus, it provides all video and image editing features. The key features of this program are as follows:
- You can record videos with or without audio.
- It allows you to remove watermarks from pictures and videos.
- It's 100 safe and free from all viruses.
- You can also merge, change, edit and adjust the speed of videos.
Below are the steps that you can follow to YouTube print screen
- First, you have to click on any of the video tools. It will redirect you to the main page.
- On the main screen, you will see two options; choose a file or please paste a URL. You can either drag and drop the file or directly add the URL of a YouTube channel.
- The app will analyze the video and show the complete video within a few seconds.
Now, click the screenshot option to capture the images. You will see all the images on the bottom of the screen.
These were the simple steps that you can follow to take screenshot from YouTube video online. In case you want to try other methods, we have some other options for you as well. Just read on.
2. How to Take a Screenshot of a YouTube Video with Screenshot YouTube
It's an extension by Google and can work easily on Google Chrome. Besides, it's one of the easiest ways to take screenshots from YouTube videos. You don't have to do much while using it as it's simple to use and works for all users. In order to use it, you have to type Screenshot YouTube on Google, and it will redirect you to the right extension. We have mentioned the detailed steps below.
How to Use It:
- Type Screenshot YouTube on Google.
- Click the first link and hit the Add to Chrome option.
- It will be downloaded within a few seconds.
- Once the installation is completed, you can easily start using it.
3. How to Take a Screenshot on YouTube with Online Link (YouTube Screenshot)
You can also use an online link that will help you to get YouTube screenshot in no time. Yes, we are talking about https://www.youtubescreenshot.com/ which is an online website that allows you to take screenshots of YouTube videos with one click. The good news is that you don’t have to download it and also it works on all the devices. You can also use it on your mobile devices. Below are the steps that you can follow to use it.
How to Use It:
- Type this URL www.youtubescreenshot.com on your web browser.
- Now enter the YouTube link of which you want to take the screenshots.
- After that click, the link "Show Screenshots" and wait for a while.
- You will be shown different images on the screen; right-click on them to save them.
These were all the ways that you can use to take screenshots on PC. Below we have mentioned some ways that you can use to take YouTube screenshots on Android.
Part 2: YouTube Screenshot Android
Here are some of the best apps that you can use to take YouTube screenshots on Android. The good news is that they work on all the devices and are perfect for everyone. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
This application has been used by thousands of users and comes with amazing results. Not only does it allow you to take a screenshot of YouTube, but also you can edit videos, pictures, add text, effects, and much more. You can easily find it on Google Play Store.
How to Use It:
- Go to the Play Store and search for Screenshot Easy application.
- Now, you can click the “Install” button and install the app on your Android.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use it to capture screenshots.
Nowadays, we have everything on our smartphones. Whether you want to create videos or take screenshots, everything is possible via one click. So, if you want to use an app that allows you to take screenshots of YouTube, we recommend using Screen Master. You can easily take the screenshots by using the Floating button.
How to Use It:
- Go to the Play Store and search for the Screen Master app.
- Make sure that you have Android version 5.0 or later; otherwise, you won't be able to download it.
- Now click the “Install” button and download it on your Android.
- You are now ready to take screenshots.
3.Use Your Mobile to Take Screenshots
You can also use your mobile to get screenshot from YouTube video. And for that, you don't need to download any application. Plus, the good news is that it can work for all devices, so if you are in a hurry and don't want to download an app, this method will work for you.
How to Use It:
- Open your YouTube app and search for the video of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now tap the center of the video, and it will select some area for you.
- After that, click the square on the right side, so you can get the full screen.
- Pause the video and press the power and hold the button at the same time.
- Within a few seconds, your screenshot will be ready.
These were the methods that you can try to take screenshots of YouTube on Android.
Part 3: FAQs about Take Screenshots of YouTube Videos
Below we have answered some questions for your convenience.
1.Is it legal to get a screenshot from a YouTube video?
No, it is considered copyright infringement and can create a big issue for you. However, if you have the creator’s permission, you can take screenshots and add them to your blog. Apart from that, you are not allowed to take screenshots in any case as it permanently bans your channel or blog.
2.What should I put on YouTube to avoid copyright?
There are many ways to avoid copyright issues, such as you can give credits to the original owner. In case you don't want to do that, make sure to modify the image fully, so you don't have to mention someone else's name. Also, make sure to use your own content to avoid copyright problems.
These are the simplest ways that you can use to take Screenshots of YouTube videos. However, we would recommend you give the credits to the creator so you don't have to face copyright infringement issues. We hope this blog was helpful for you and has resolved all your issues related to taking screenshots.