[Solved] How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android
When Will People Need to Brighten a Dark Video
- When your video is too dark that you are unable to see anything.
- To make your video more interesting and eye-catching.
- Add special effects to the video to gain viewers' interest.
- And lastly, to increase the quality of a video.
How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android
1. How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android with Inshot
- Download and install Inshot app on your mobile phone.
- Now open it and click on the New option from the video tab.
- Then select the video which you want to brighten up from your android phone gallery.
- Now click on the green circle with the checkmark, and when a new screen opens, click on the Filter option.
- From filter, adjust the brightness of the video by using the Brightness effect by moving the slider. And once you are done, save the video.
2. Brighten a Dark Video on Android with BeeCut
- Install BeeCut on your phone and open it.
- Once you open the app, click on the "+" sign to add a video.
- Now select any aspect ratio you want and wait a few seconds to finish uploading your file.
- Click on the Filters and select the "Brightness" effect to brighten the video. Then click on this "√" sign from the bottom right corner to apply filter effects.
- After you have completed, click on the export button to save your video.
3. Use Magisto Video Editor
- Once you download the app on your phone, open it.
- Select the video and upload it, which you want to make brighter.
- Then select the theme and a soundtrack for your video.
- Finally, save your video to use it later.
4. Clip Champ Video Editor Solution
- Go to the official site of the Clip Champ and sign in to your account. In case you don't have an account, first create an account to sign in.
- Now click on the "Add Media" option to upload your videos. You can also drag and drop your video.
- Open the setting menu by double-clicking on the video.
- Select "Color Balance" from the menu to adjust the brightness of the video and finally save it by clicking on the Export button.
5. How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android via Videoleap
- Install Videoleap on your mobile phone.
- The next step is to open the app and upload the required video you want to brighten from your gallery.
- Click on its menu option and adjust the colors, warmth, and brightness of the video.
- You finally saved your video to use later.
6. Use Video Grabber
- Go to the official website of Video Grabber.
- Select the "Convert Video" option and click on the "Select files to Convert." Now choose the video you want to brighten.
- Once the video is uploaded, tap on the "Edit" button from the top right corner—select "Bighter" from the drop-down list from the Effect menu.
- Lastly, click on the "OK" option and then check "Convert" to process and save your file.
7. How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android with Filmmaker Pro
- Firstly download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the app and upload the video you want to edit by clicking on the "+" button.
- Open its edit menu and adjust the brightness of the video by clicking on the 5-second mark.
- Saved the edited video by clicking on the "Export" option to use it later.
8. Use Instagram to Brighten a Dark Video
- Upload your video by clicking on the "+" button from your gallery.
- All you have to do is to use its filter options.
- Your video will be automatically brightened by Instagram filters and then upload it, or you can simply save them in your phone.
9. With Clideo Online Video Editor
- Once you have downloaded Clideo in your phone, open it to upload a dark video by clicking on the "Choose a File" button.
- After the video is uploaded, go to its menu section to increase the brightness, saturation, and contrast of the video with sliders' help from the right-hand side.
- After you are done, click on the blue button on the bottom right.
10. How to Brighten a Dark Video on Android with PawEditor
- Start by downloading it on your PC. And then upload the dark video double-clicks on the free space in the video library.
- Firstly add the video to the timeline track to make changes in it.
- Now elect a dark video from the track and click on the color tab. Choose brightness and tap the "+" icon to add color effects.
- Once the video is processed, click on the Export option to save the video.
FAQs About Brighten a Dark Video
Can you brighten a Dark Video?
Yes, you can easily brighten dark videos using the software. There are many good video editing software's in the market for Android, Mac, and Windows users. You can choose any software that you like and edit your video to increase its brightness.
How can I change the Brightness of a Video Online?
You can freely adjust and change the brightness of a video online using online free video editing tools. You can find numerous excellent online tools to adjust the brightness of a video like UniConverter.
How can I change the Color of a Video?
Just like video editor software help you to adjust the brightness of your video. They can also change the colors of your video to make it brighter. All you have to do is to download the right video editing software.