Clipchamp Review: Is This Video Editor Really Worth It?
1. What is Clipchamp Video Editor?
- It had all the basic editing options available for you. You can rotate, crop, cut, trim, include filters, and even adjust the color and brightness in any video.
- The advanced editing features enable you to balance colors, change backgrounds, transitions, and speed of the video and, add customized text to it.
- You don’t have to download any software at all and you can carry out the editing process simply in your web browser.
- The basic version is free to use. But if you need more features you can go for the paid versions which are available in an affordable range.
- The software can help you change the background and add overlays of the video using the “Green Screen” editing option.
- The AI Voice Generator feature allows you to turn your text into speech and create a professional sounding documentary.
- It also has an audio visualizer that can help you transform your audio recordings into dynamic animations.
- The subscribers can get access to the stock audio library through which you can add the music of your choice.
2. Is Clipchamp Online Video Editor Free?
- Editing your audio, video, and images.
- Include titles, filters, and visual effects.
- Import videos in 480 SD resolution.
- With the basic Create plan, you also gain access to library stock videos, backgrounds, sound effects, and videos.
- Allowing you to export unlimited videos in 720 HD format.
- You can use unlimited stock audio files without a watermark.
- You can also purchase stock video files at a reasonable price.
3. Is Clipchamp Safe?
4. Pros and Cons
- Online video editor ClipChamp is very easy to use.
- Since it is an in-browser software you don’t have to download anything at all.
- It is equipped with all the editing features that can make any simple video look professional.
- You can also use customizable video templates to improve your video using the ClipChamp video editor online.
- The webcam features allow you to record and edit video directly through the web browser.
- It supports a wide range of input formats including MOV, AVI, MP3, MP4, JPG, PNG, and many more.
- The editing process sometimes becomes slow.
- Has a watermark on all stock videos.
- Exporting videos takes a lot of time.
5. What Customer Says About Clip Champ?
---- Zuleiry Nunez
6. Clipchamp Desktop Alternative - HitPaw Toolkit
- The software has a simple user interface.
- It is 100% safe and contains no viruses or ads.
- It allows you to convert your videos into more than 1000 different formats.
- You can convert multiple videos in HitPaw at one time.
- It supports media files from all devices including Apple, Android, and TV.
- With HitPaw you edit videos, cut, rotate crop them, change the speed of the video, and much more.
- Most importantly HitPaw also enables you to remove watermarks from images and videos.