How to Make Mp3 Louder: 6 Best Ways
1. Make Mp3 Louder Online Tools
(1)How to Make Mp3 Louder with mp3louder.com
Steps to increase the volume of Mp3 audio files using Mp3 Louder are:
- Open your browser and enter the address of the mp3louder website to land on their page.
Click on the browser button to select an audio file from your computer.
- Once the file is uploaded, choose the 'Increase Volume' option under the "Select Action" setting. Therefore, you can edit mp3 audio file decibels and channels.
- Once you are done increasing the volume of the mp3 file, click on the 'Upload Now' button from the bottom of the screen to apply all changes.
(2) Make Audio Louder Use An Onlineconverter
Steps to use onlineconverter are:
- Go to the onlineconverter official page.
Choose an mp3 file in which you wish you to change the volume.
- Then, you have to select a volume like increasing 50 percent or 100 percent. Besides, instead of percentage, you can also select the decibels' volume like increasing 1 decibel or 5 decibels. The same rule applies for decreasing the volume.
- Once you select your desired limit to increase or decrease volume, click on the 'Convert' button to upload the file.
- After the file is uploaded, you will be redirected to the webpage to see the converted result.
(3)Making Mp3 Louder with Audiotrimmer
Its steps are:
Go to the audiotrimmer website and click on the ‘Choose File’ option to import mp3 audio files.
- Now click on the ‘Loudness’ option to choose the audio types.
- To increase the volume of your selected mp3 file, click on the 'Boost Volume' button.
- Once the volume is increased, click on the 'Download' button to download and save the file.
2. How to Make Mp3 Louder with App
mp3louder steps are:
- Download and install the MP3 Amplifier app from your PlayStore.
- Once it is downloaded, open the app and click on the '+' button on the main screen's top right. Therefore, you can select and upload your desired mp3 file.
Next, set the amplification factor to increase the volume of your audio file as you find fit. Once you are finished, click on the 'OK' button to apply it.
- After editing is done, click on the 'Amplify' button to increase the mp3 file's volume, and the file will automatically save on your phone.
(2) Super Volume Booster
Its steps include:
- Open the app once you successfully download and install it.
- Now upload the mp3 audio file that you wish to increase the volume.
- Increase the volume of the mp3 file as much as you wish from the setting.
Once you are done increasing the mp3 file's volume, download the edited mp3 audio file on your mobile phone.
(3) How to Make MP3 files louder with Audacity App
The steps one needs to follow to change the volume of an mp3 file using the audacity app are:
- Download and install the Audacity app; once it is successfully installed, open the app.
- Now upload the mp3 file by clicking on the 'File' button and then on the 'Open' option.
- Simultaneously click Ctrl + A to choose the mp3 file.
Once the file is uploaded, go to 'Effect' and click on the 'Amplify' button from the list.
- Now adjust the uploaded file volume by moving the slider once you have edited the file, preview the edited audio file, and click on Ok.
- Finally, tap on File > Export > Export as Mp3 to export mp3 file.
3. How to Add Music to Videos
The steps to use HitPaw Toolkit are:
Download the HitPaw Toolkit first, then install it on your computer. Open the software and select Add Music option.
Select the video you want to edit to upload. Once the video is uploaded, add the soundtrack that you want to add in the video. Now you can trim and loop it as you want. Also, set the volume of your video and audio.
- After editing is completed, preview the effect and then click Export button to save the video.