How to Add Audio to Video with Online and Offline Ways
1. How to Add Audio to Video Online Tools
I. How to Add Audio to A Video Using Veed.io
- Once the upload is complete, click the Audio icon displayed on the Menu.
A prompt will tell you to choose an audio file from your desktop.
- After the audio has been added, you can adjust the starting and endpoint of the audio on the video.
- You can also set the volume. Click Clean if you want to remove some parts of the audio before you share or download the edited video.
II. Online Video Converter
After uploading both files, click on Options to choose whether to retain the audio on the original video or replace it.
- Use the volume drop-down menu to determine how loud you want the edited video should be.
- When you are done arranging the audio, click Add to complete the process of adding audio to video.
III. Use voice2v.com
- You first upload the video file then a window opens which allows you to choose whether to record voice or use audio from your computer.
Select the preferred option and you can choose to adjust the audio volume.
- You can also trim the audio and determine the starting and finish point for the audio.
- Once you are satisfied with the job, click Create to complete the audio merging process.
- Within a few seconds, the process is complete. You can then choose to download or share the video on social media channels.
V. Use pixiko.com
2. How to Add Audio to Video on Windows with Photos App
- Launch Photos on your PC.
- Select Video Projects.
Click “Custom audio” to choose and edit the audio track. Set where you want the video to begin by clicking "in". Trim and adjust audio as you wish on the timeline. Save the edited audio file.
- Select “Add audio file” and choose the previously adjusted audio file in the browser. Select OK and Done.
- Click “Finish video” so you can save the edited video in a folder on your PC.
3. How to Add Audio to Video on Mac with iMovie
I. Start a Project
II. Add Music to Video
III. Adjust the Background Music
4. The Most Professional Way to Add Audio to Video: Use Adobe Premiere Pro
I. Launch the software
- Select Audio on the top of the panel. You may also click Window > Workspaces > Audio.
- Click on the Media Browser menu to locate the audio file.
- Select the audio file and upload it to the project panel.
- Select the Ingest box if you need the audio file to be copied on the same folder as that of your target video.
II. Add an Audio File
- Select Window > Project to show the Project panel.
- You should be able to see the audio file highlighted. Double click on the audio file to play it on the sequence.
- You can also drag and drop the audio on any video of your choice. Trim the audio the same way you would trim a video.
- Choose the starting and ending points.
III. Set Audiotrack Volume
- Use the spacebar to play the audio in the upper right panel.
- Press the spacebar again to stop playing audio. Drag the blue cursor to set the audio starting point and endpoint.
- Go to Window > Audio Track Mixer > [sequence name] to reveal the track mixer panel.
- Use the controls below to adjust the volume to suit your preference. Use the sliders to also adjust other aspects of the audio quality.
- Be sure to keep audio levels within the range of -6 to -3 dB.
3. How to Add Music to Videos Using the Best Way: HitPaw Toolkit
Download and install this add audio to video software on your computer first.
Select the Add Music option and then choose the video and audio you want to edit.
- Trim and edit the audio and drag the sliders to change the place you want to put audio in.
- Preview and export the edited video to your computer.