[Super Useful Tutorial] How to Watermark Instagram?
How to Watermark Instagram on Android/iPhone/Windows/Mac
1. How to Watermark Instagram on Android
- Step 1: Search the name of the app on the Google play store and install it.
- Step 2: After getting the app on the phone. Open the app on its home page and add an image to edit and watermark it. Adjust the ratio of your image first from the number of available options as per your need.
- Step 3: Now create or use the available logo on your picture. Adjust the size of the logo to make it look like a part of the picture. You can also add text and style it according to your likes and preferences.
2. How to Watermark Instagram Photos on iPhone
- Step 1: Download the app from the App Store free of cost. You can also apply for a subscription to enjoy even more advanced features.
- Step 2: Open the app and select the photo you want the watermark to be added. From the options below the picture, you can use stickers, texts, and graphics to create a unique logo for your brand or you can also import a logo that is already saved on your phone.
- Step 3: Once your design is final you can resize and relocate the logo anywhere on your photo where you find it suitable. Once you are satisfied with your work you can save it and use it freely on Instagram.
3. How to Add Watermark to Instagram Photos on Windows
- Step 1: Download the trial version from their website Visualwatermark.com. You can also get a paid version with 30days money-back guarantee.
- Step 2: Once the software is downloaded select your targeted image or images, click on the Add logo option on the top. You can use a logo available on your desktop or their 60 built-in logos.
- Step 3: The size, transparency, font of the logo, and the text can be adjusted accordingly. Then click on the next step option and add the location where the file needs to be saved and then click on the orange icon of Watermark below.
4. How to Watermark Logo Instagram on Mac
- Step 1: Open your image in Photoshop and then create a new layer named watermark to hold the mark on it instead of the real picture.
- Step 2: On a new layer select the text tool. Click on your image where you want your watermark to be and write your text. Select the text to change the font and color of your text from the toolbar. Drag the mark where you find it most suitable.
- Step 3: You can also adjust the transparency of your mark. Keep the opacity from 30 to 50% as it will not divert the attention from the image.
Why You Shouldn’t Watermark Your Instagram Pictures
How to Remove Watermark from Instagram Pictures
How to remove watermark
- Step 1: Install the software on your desktop. Open it and select the option Remove image watermark. Drag and drop or import the image into the program.
- Step 2: Now there are three ways to remove the watermark in the Remove mode I.e. smooth filling, edge filling, and texture repair. The first and second modes are best when you are dealing with a single color picture and the third one is best for mixed color images.
- Step 3: Click on the Remove Now option and review the image without the watermark. If you are 100% satisfied then you can export it to save it permanently.