Best Video Speed Controller for PC, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Part 1. The Easiest Video Speed Controller for PC/Laptop
What ApowerEdit can offer:
- 1. Adjust video speed and audio speed.
- 2. Import videos, audio files, and images.
- 3. Add video effects and sound effects.
- 4. Add filters, texts, and transitions.
How to use video speed controller in ApowerEdit:
- Step 1: Download the application on your computer and install it. It is available for both PC and Mac
- Step 2: Open the app, and import the video you would like to adjust speed for, via Media > Import.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the video from Media to Timeline at the bottom.
- Step 4: Double click the video from the timeline, then it will show you a pane on the upper left to adjust speed. From the Video tab, drag and drop the slider for Speed and you can change the speed. Then click OK to save your changes.
- Step 5: After adjusting, click the Export button, and select the output video format.
Part 2. The Powerful Video Speed Controller Chrome Extensions
How to use Google video speed controller:
- Step 1: click here to open the Chrome extension video speed controller in your Google Chrome browser, and click the Add to Chrome button.
- Step 2: Confirm to add the extension to finish it.
- Step 3: Once added, you can see the extension icon in your Chrome browser tab.
- Step 4: Simply open a video in your browser, for instance, a YouTube video, and then you will see the adjustment buttons on your screen, click it to make speed adjustments.
- S - decrease playback speed.
- D - increase playback speed.
- R - reset playback speed.
- Z - rewind video by 10 seconds.
- X - advance video by 10 seconds.
- V - show/hide controller.
Part 3. The Professional Video Speed Controller Firefox
How to use video speed controller Firefox:
- 1. Click here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/videospeed/ in your Firefox browser, and click Add to Firefox button. Then click Add again to confirm.
- 2. You will see an icon in the taskbar on Firefox.
- 3. Open a video in Firefox, and you will see a button from the video speed controller on your video screen, hover your mouse on the button and you can choose to adjust.
Part 4. The Must-Have Video Speed Controller Safari
How to use video speed controller in Safari
- Step 1: Go to Safari in your Mac, and click Safari > Safari Extensions.
- Step 2: Search Speedifier and locate the extension.
- Step 3: Click the Get button and you can add it to your browser. Or you can directly click here to install the add-in your Mac.
- Step 4: After installing, go to Safari, then click Preferences > Extensions, and then enable Speedifier.
- Step 5: Open the video in Safari, and right-click on the video screen, and you will see the options in the right-click context to adjust.
People Also Ask on Video Speed Controller
Why does video speed controller keep disconnecting?
The reasons why the video speed controller keeps disconnecting are the network connection issue - it may stop working because of an unstable network connection; or because of the current browsing environment. You can reinstall the video speed controller so as to make it restart to work again.
How to use chrome extension video speed controller?
To use the Chrome extension video speed controller, firstly, you should download the video speed controller extension for your Chrome browser. Secondly, you can see the extension icon in the browser, and ensure it is enabled. Thirdly, click the video speed control icon in your video to adjust speed.
How does video speed controller work?
Generally speaking, each video has a fixed number of video frames per second. When you adjust the speed for the video, it will simply skip the frames proportionally. Audio can actually be used to directly delete some cycles in this way because the audio in the computer is also stored digitally and discretely