How to Zoom in on iMovie Mac - A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
How to Zoom in on iMovie Mac
- First of all, you have to launch the program and then choose the video that you want to zoom.
- Now drag the video in the Timeline to start the process. However, if you feel that you want to split the clips, you can do it easily by pressing (Apple Key + B) keys. After that, choose the part where you want to apply zoom effects.
From the panel, you can tap the "Crop" button. In this way, you can see some video editing effects, such as Crop to Fill and Kens Burns.
- You can choose the effect “Crop to Fill” as it will bring a white rectangle, which you can drag where you want to add the zoom effect. It's the same process that we follow to crop a specific area.
You can also add different transitions so you can make jumps smoothly. And for that, you can go to the Transitions and select the effects that you want to add.
- Once you are done with everything, click the “Play” option to see the zoom effects that you have added. If you are satisfied, you can save the video.
How to Zoom in on Video without iMovie on Mac
- Go to the website of this application and download the version.
- Once you are done, buy the package for the registration.
- Now from the panel, choose the option Zoom in, so you can increase the length of the video.
- You can also add different effects to make the video look engaging.
2. Filmora Video Editor
- Download this application in your Mac. You will see a window from where you can choose the respective settings.
- Then click the "Import Media Files Here" option to import video.
- After that, add the video to the Timeline.
- Once the video is saved in the Timeline, now right-click and select the option "Crop and Zoom."
- Now you can zoom the video according to your requirements.
- You can visit the OpenShot website and download the latest version.
- Once you have downloaded it, you can adjust the things from the settings.
- After that, go to the panel and choose the options that you want to use.
- Now, you are ready to create some appealing content.
4. ZS4 Video Editor
- Go to the website and download the application.
- Now add the video that you want to edit. Once you are done, you can now make the necessary changes.
- Make sure that you have added the right video because it doesn't accept corrupted files.
- Once you are done, you can export the video easily.
5. Adobe Premiere Elements
- Go to the Adopt official website and click the product option.
- Now select Adobe Premiere Elements and download it.
- Run the application and open it for performing video editing.
- Upload the video that you want to edit, and you are good to go.
More Tips about Zoom in Mac/iPhone
How to make iMovie not zoom in on pictures
Don't want to use the Zoom feature? It's ok because you can easily remove it from iMovie. Yes, you heard us right. If you are frustrated and don’t feel adding Zoom effects anymore, you can disable it from the settings.
- Select the image that you want to change. Once the image is selected, you will see the Window tap.
- Now scroll down to see Cropping, Ken Burns and Rotation.
- There will be three different options, such as Fit, Crop, and Ken Burns.
- Choose the option according to your preferences. For Example, if you want to remove effects from the whole image, you can choose the "FIT” option, and if you need to select a specific area, you can do it easily by selecting the "CROP" option.
How to zoom in on iMovie iPhone
If you want to Zoom in on an iPhone using iMovie, then here are some steps that you can follow.
- First, download the application and choose the video that you want to Zoom in.
- After that, select the frame.
- You will see the magnifying glass that you can choose to crop the area.
- Make suitable changes and apply them.
- Once you have added the effects and are satisfied, then you can preview the changes and click the "Done" option.
- In this way, you can easily Zoom in on iMovie on the iPhone.
Know how to zoom in on iMovie mac can be fun if you have the right application. So, we recommend following all the details of this article for the best results. You can also try different video editors that come with video editing and zoom function.