Could I Get Final Cut Pro for Windows?
Part 1. Is Final Cut Pro Available for Windows?
Part 2. Final Cut Pro Alternative for Windows: ApowerEdit
Main Features of ApowerEdit:
- 1. You can import video files, audio files, and images to the program
- 2. ApowerEdit allows you to add various video effects and sound effects
- 3. You can exact audio from video and replace it with a new audio track.
- 4. Filters, overlays, and transitions are free to apply.
- 5. You are allowed to add text, subtitle, and titles to the video as you like.
- 6. Converting your file to other formats is doable.
Why Recommend ApowerEdit:
- 1. It is very easy to use, and even for beginners, it is easy to find the features they want.
- 2. The UI design is flat and intuitive, and it is designed for whoever wants to find the features in one click.
- 3. It supports sharing your work to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- 4. You can use the video editing tool as a video converter and audio converter tool.
- 5. It has a free version and paid version, and the free version allows you to enjoy the most basic features.
How to Use ApowerEdit on Windows:
- Step 1 If you have not installed ApowerEdit in your Windows computer, download and install it from the official website.
- Step 2 Launch ApowerEdit in your Windows computer.
- Step 3 Click media on the left, and then you will be able to import your media files by clicking the Import button. Here you are allowed to import video files, audio files, and images.
- Step 4 Drag and drop all the required materials to the timeline, and then you will be able to edit.
- Step 5 Click the Audio tab from the menu on the left, you will be able to select all the sound effect and apply it to your video. Click the Save button and you will see all the downloaded sound effects.
- Step 6 click the Text tab from the menu on the left, you can add text to your video. There are Opener, Title, Subtitle available.
- Step 7 Click Filters, Overlays, and Elements from the menu on the left, and then you are able to choose the effect you like.
- Step 8 Click Transitions on the left, and then select the transition you like, download it, and apply it to where you want it to be.
- Step 9 You can even right-click the video track and audio track in the timeline to easily find the operations available: Edit, Extract, Split.
- Step 10 There are various buttons above the timeline box: Undo, redo, Edit, Split, Delete, Set the duration, Record voiceover.
- Step 11 To save and export your video, click the Export button. Then configure the output settings.
Part 3. How to Use Final Cut Pro on Mac
To use Final Cut Pro on Mac:
- Step 1: Launch Final Cut Pro in your Mac, and click Open Library, and create events by typing a name for it.
- Step 2: Click Import Media, and you can import the materials you need. You can also drag and drop the files to the Import Media area to import.
- Step 3: Click New Project at the bottom, and type a name for it, and hit OK. Feel free to configure settings for your new project.
- Step 4: Drag and drop the files from Media to timeline.
- Step 5: To change play speed for your video, select the video in the timeline, and press Command and R. to cut your video, press Command, and B.
- Step 6: At the bottom right corner, you will be able to choose effects and other features here: Video Effects, Transitions.
- Step 7: To export your video, click File on the top of your screen, and click Share > Master File.
- Step 8: Configure output video settings in the new window, formats, video codec, Resolution, etc. Then click Next. And save it wherever you want.
FAQs about Final Cut Pro for Windows
Can you get final cut pro on windows
There is no Windows version for Final Cut Pro yet. But you are able to edit your videos using an alternative to Final Cut Pro like ApowerEdit, which is also a powerful tool for video editing.
What is similar to Final Cut Pro x for windows
Various video editing tools are similar to Final Cut Pro X on Windows: Adobe Premiere, NCH Software, Movavi, ApowerEdit, etc.
What laptops can run Final Cut Pro?
Final Cut Pro requires macOS 10.13.6 or later. As for the model, as long as the mac device meets the software requirement, it should be able to run Final Cut Pro, such as MacBook Pro.