How Do I Let Davinci Resolve Export MP4?
Part 1. How to Export Davinci Resolve to MP4
- Step 1: Launch Davinci Resolve in your computer.
Step 2: Click New Project, and enter a name for the new project.
Step 3: Import the video you want to to convert to, by clicking Media tab at the bottom.
Step 4: You can edit your video as you wish. Just click the Edit tab at the bottom and you can add visual effects and more.
Step 5: Click the Deliver tab at the bottom, and this will show you the settings to export your video.
Step 6: Move your mouse to the upper left corner, and you will see Custom is selected by default. Check the box next to Export Video.
Step 7: From the drop-down menu next to Format, select MP4.
Note: if you don’t see MP4 or other format you need, click the three-dot next to Render Settings, and click Create Additional Output, and then you will see the instructions to add your preferred output formats.
Step 8: Customize the other output settings as you wish.
Step 9: Click Add to Render Queue > Start Render
Part 2. How to Edit MP4 and Export it with ApowerEdit
- 1. Download ApowerEdit in your computer, then install and launch it.
2. Click the Media tab on the left, and import your MP4 videos into the program. Dragging and dropping your media files into the media bin would be working, too.
3. You can also edit your video to whatever you like. To add the effects, just click the menu tab on the left and you will find lots of effects.
4. To export your video, click the Export button.
5. Choose MP4 in the Video format. And customize other settings if you want. Then click Export.
Part 3. Comparison of Davinci Resolve and ApowerEdit
|Davinci Resolve||Win, Mac, Linux||
1. Rich features
2. Fast processing speed
3. Many formats and resolutions
1. Less-straightforward UI
2. Large install file
3. Sometimes lagging and crashing
|DaVinci Resolve Studio 16||$299||Professionals|
1. Simple and clear UI design
2. Multiple export choices
3. Small install file and lightweight to use
4. Affordable price
1. Some features requires paid version
2. Lack of some pro features
|Lifetime, 1 year, 1 Month||$59.95, $39.95, $29.95||Beginners|
1, How do i export from davinci resolve to mp4
To export from Davinci Resolve to MP4, you can just click Deliver from the menu at the bottom, and then select Export Video > Choose MP4 as output format > Add to Render Queue > Start Rendering. And this will help export your MP4 files.
2, Can DaVinci Resolve use mp4?
Yes. Davinci Resolve supports editing and exporting MP4 files. If you don’t see the MP4 option when selecting output format, you can click to Create Additional Output, and then add MP4 as the output format.
3, How do I export a video from DaVinci Resolve to YouTube?
If you want to export a video from Davinci Resolve to YouTube, click Deliver from the menu at the bottom, and then you will see Custom is selected by default. Click the YouTube button under Render Settings, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish uploading.