What is the Best Animation Software for Beginners?
Part 1: What is the best animation software for Mac/Windows?
- Allow you to control gestures with your keyboard or MIDi device like talking, blinking, breathing, walking, waving, etc.
- Easily matches your expression including lip-syncing and movement of eyes with the help of a webcam and animate them in real-time.
- Supports live-streaming to amaze the audience while you work.
- Provide built-in character templates called puppets. You can also import your own characters.
- Enables you to control the audio level of each scene independently.
- Integrates seamlessly with other products of Adobe like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Part 2: What is the best animation software for iPad/iPhone/Android?
1. Toontastic – the best animation software for iOS and Android
- Contains plenty of animated characters like pirates, transforming robots, heinous villain, etc. to trigger the child’s imagination.
- Design and create your own 3D character.
- You can also create a character just like you by uploading your own picture and customizing the color of the character.
- Record your voice or mix the soundtrack with dozens of available songs.
- Use Story Arcs to tell any story.
- Easily export videos to the photo library.
- Works offline as well.
2. Animation Desk – the best animation software for Android
- The adjustable size of the brush easily enables you to manage every stroke.
- Create the smoothest animation video by choosing a frame rate of up to 24 frames per second
- Create animation in layered form
- A huge color selection palette of 100 vivid colors allow you to give life to your work.
- Plenty of pressure sensitivity painting tools including pencils, crayons, fountain pen, multiple types of erasers, and brushes.
3. Rough Animator
- Customize the size and opacity of the brush.
- Adjust frame rate and resolution.
- Add unlimited layers in a single scene.
- Import audio for lip-syncing and video for rotoscoping animation.
- Supports Apple Pencil, Samsung S-pen, and other pressure-sensitive gadgets for you to draw easily on Android and iOS devices.
- Friendly, intuitive, and gorgeous user interface.
- Wide color selection palette.
- Editing, deleting frames, copying, trimming easily due to flexible frame manager.
- Manage the visibility of onion-skin layers.
- Allot specific duration to each frame individually.
- Supports a higher frame rate of 24fps.
Part 3: You may like: A beginner’s Video Editor – ApowerEdit.
- Packed with dozens of outstanding filters, fun frames, effects.
- Seamlessly customize the footage with tools like cutting, screen splitting, rotations, etc.
- The mosaic feature enables you to hide texts and face effortlessly.
- A pool of soundtracks to choose from.
- Transfer or export the edited video to any platform right away without any trouble.