Vimeo Watermark: How to Add or Remove Video Watermark on Vimeo Create
Vimeo is a video sharing platform and has expanded to more than 80 million users. Creators, filmmakers, and artists like sharing videos on this platform since it is free of off-putting ads. Many users use this platform to market their skills as a filmmaker or artist. But the actual question that most of the users has is: does Vimeo have a watermark? Well, this article will be a great place to get all your answers related to adding and removing the watermark on your video in Vimeo. Keep reading to know more.
Part 1. Does Vimeo Create Have a Watermark?
When it comes to knowing about Vimeo watermark, then yes! Vimeo Create is a video maker feature from Vimeo that enables users to create a business video or a social video with stock photos, templates, and videos, among others.
The free version of Vimeo Create will stamp a watermark such as “Vimeo” or “made with Vimeo create” on the bottom right corner of the video. However, if you have lately upgraded from a Basic or Free to a Pro plan on Vimeo, then you have the option to get rid of the watermark from videos easily. The next section of the article will enlighten you on how to remove watermark on Vimeo Create.
Part 2. How to Remove Watermark on Vimeo Create Video?
As mentioned earlier, the Basic or Free plan members will not be able to watermark remover online video Vimeo. You will need to upgrade to a paid membership to get rid of watermarks. Speaking of Vimeo plans, let us walk you through the different plans that Vimeo offers.
1. Vimeo Plans to Remove Watermark from Video
Different users have different needs and hence to meet those different needs, Vimeo provides 5 different options when it comes to membership. Keep reading to know more.
- Basic: This free plan offers users only have 2 videos per month with basic editing features as well as a watermark on the video.
- Starter: The Starter membership offers users with 60 videos per month. Apart from this, users will also get advanced features such as privacy controls, custom video player, custom URLs, review & collaboration tools, and auto closed captioning.
- Standard: The Standard plan comes for a price tag of $33 per month. However, 120 videos per month. Apart from this, users will also get advanced features such as brand kit, teleprompter, text-based video editing, AI script generator, marketing integrations, and engagement and social analytics.
- Advanced: The Advanced plan comes for a price tag of $108 each month. With this plan, users get 500 videos per month. Apart from this, users will also get advanced features such as virtual events and webinars, simulcasting, stream multiple events, attendee registration, Live Q&A, polls, and chats, branded invite and reminder emails, and CRM integrations.
2. Remove watermark from Vimeo Create Video
Now that you have learned about different Vimeo plans, let us learn how to remove Vimeo watermark.
- 1.Upgrade to a paid Vimeo plan.
- 2.Select the video that you wish to remove the watermark from your Library.
3.Click the Edit and Trim option on the screen present on the left of the video preview. The option is shaped like a pair of scissors.
- 4.Click Edit from the Edit and Trim menu and enter the Create editor.
5.Next, resave the video without making any more changes. To do so, click Save on the right of the screen on the top toolbar.
- 6.Once the video is reprocessed, it will not have a watermark.
Part 3. How to Add a Watermark to Your Video with Vimeo Create?
Now that you have learned how to remove Vimeo watermark, let us learn how to add your own watermark. Follow the below steps to know more.
- 1.Begin by logging into your Vimeo account.
2.Now, click New video >> Create video to start creating the video. Users can use from a range of templates to create video.
- 3.Next, go to Brand kit within the editor. Here, users will get to add their brand colors, logo, and even custom fonts.
- 4.Tap the Edit logo option to upload the logo.
- 5.Next, click Edit colors to personalize the secondary, primary, and text colors.
6.Lastly, tap Edit font to edit the font as per your preference.
- 7.Once done, click Save to save the changes.
- 8.That’s it. Your Vimeo watermark will appear on every scene.
Part 4. How to Remove Vimeo Watermark from Video Create with Free Account
One thing that is clear that If you are on a free account, you will not have access to removing watermarks from your videos in Video Create. To get rid of the Vimeo watermark, a professional video watermark remover is needed. HitPaw Watermark Remover is one such tool that can get rid of watermark from the any video easily. It comes with an advanced built-in AI that detects and removes the watermark automatically.
- Remove “made with Vimeo create” from video without blur
- Advanced AI tech to remove watermark automatically and completely
- Not only watermark but also remove logos, timestamps, date, etc.
- Preview watermark removing effect in real time before saving videos
- User friendly interface makes removal process seem a piece of cake
Step 1:Download, install, and launch HitPaw Watermark Remover on your computer. tap on the home screen to add the video you wish to get rid of watermark.
Step 2:Next, select AI model and the watermark. Move in the timeline to select the duration of the watermark. If there is a different watermark, you can continue to select and choose the duration.
Step 3:Now, hit the Play button to preview the removing effect directly during the moving watermark.
Step 4:Click Export to remove the watermark and export it. Once done, click Open folder to find the video without watermark on your PC.
You can also add personalized watermark to the exported video. Tap Add Watermark and then add text as a watermark by tapping Text button or add an image as your watermark by tapping Image button.
With that being said, we just had a look at does Vimeo have a watermark and how to add and remove them in Vimeo. If you are a free Vimeo user, then you can use HitPaw Watermark Remover to get rid of Vimeo watermark easily. HitPaw comes with an advanced built-in AI that detects and removes the watermark automatically. The tool not only removes watermark, but also gets rid of other elements such as logos, timestamps, date, unwanted people, and many more.