The Best 15 Screen Recorders (No Watermark | Time Limit | Lags)
Screen recorders are essential for game streaming and educational purposes. This type of software output is in the form of an editable and shareable video. However, many screen recorders do have time limit while recording videos. How to record screen without time limit or watermark can be a hassle, but no worries, this guide will tell you how to fix this. Read on to find out.
Part 1. The Best 8 Online Free Screen Recorders No Watermark No Time Limit
This is a free easy-to-use online recording tool that provides screen recording with no watermark, lag or time limit in a subtle way. There are 4 steps to easily record your screen with it:
- Select the recording mode
- Access to the microphone
- Select the windows to be recorded
- Stop the recordings
- It's FREE of cost
- The software supports both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Allows you to convert the recorded videos to GIFs
- You're able to edit (including crop, subtitle, remove watermark, etc.) the video after recording with HitPaw online video editor
- It is simple to use
- It depends on the internet
- If the video exceeds 100MD, it can't be edited with a fairly free online editor
2. Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
It is a free online recording tool as well. However, you have to download a simple launcher and then use it. You can record a blurry video and then essentially publish it in high quality.
- Free screen recorder no time limit
- Available on both Windows and Mac
- Add annotations within the video
- No proper file management tools
- You can't capture on the secondary monitor
- No cloud recording option
- Not sort of good for game recordings
3. ScreenApp.IO Screen Recorder:
You can record and edit footage online with ScreenApp.IO by just visiting its site address. There is no need to install any extension, launcher, or software, which is fairly significant. With just one click, the recording is essentially started and it can be shared instantly with others.
- It's an ad-free website
- iOS users cannot use the website
- Limited editing features
ShowMore is a free online screen recorder that records screens and audio activity with no time limit. The exported videos have no watermark.
- Gives an option to edit recorded videos
- Select system and microphone sound based on the actual situation
- Dependent on your internet connection
With this software, you can record anything on your computer. For this, you just have to open the webpage and start recording.
- Captures multiple streams simultaneously
- Provides pretty multiple formats
- Requires no subscription
- Complicated interface for immature computer users
It is a free screen recorder and is only for Apple users. It is very easy to use. By pressing the combination 'Command+Shift+5' you will launch the screen capture interface. This provides you the selection of the entire screen or specific portion. You can edit the video and can add text as well.
- Simple to use
- Easy to trim video
- Only for MAC users
- Offers limited editing options
7. Bewisse Screen Recorder
This software is kind of easy to use as all features are available on the toolbar. You can record videos without watermark or time limit with it.
- Allows you to take screenshots while recording the videos
- No login or installation for recording files
- Sign in to share recordings
- Limited editing features
Clipchamp allows you to record your screen or videos easily. It enhances the quality of video and provides video editing features.
- No need for installation
- Records screen video with audio files from different sources easily
- The sign-up is required before recording and editing.
- Only offers up to 480p for free users.
- Complicated for beginners.
Part 2. The Best 5 Desktop Free Screen Recorders No Time Limit
1. HitPaw Screen Recorder without Watermark/Time Limit
Among the practical screen recorders, HitPaw screen recorder can be a good choice for recording videos without watermark or time limit.
- Records screen, game, lecture, webcam, iPhone/iPad in a convenient way.
- Produces high-resolution videos.
- Allows you to edit the recorded videos with ease.
- Supports live streaming on popular platforms, such as YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- Produce professional-grade live streams with various elements and sources
The steps to record screen without watermark or time limit using HitPaw are easy.
2. OBS (Open Broadcast Software):
OBS is a widely-used screen recorder for game players and educators. It supports live streaming and provides the feature of broadcasting live on YouTube.
- Flexible dimensions and adjustable quality
- No watermark
- Supports multiple streaming services
- Provides enhanced and advanced configuration settings
- Supports Only FLV and MPV formats
- Less supportive with an iOS operating system
- Only suitable for quick screen recording
- Might occasionally crash while running
3. Free Cam
Free Cam is an easy-to-use screen recorder that provides a built-in audio/video editor. The intuitive interface allows you to create screencasts effortlessly.
- No watermark, time limit, or ads
- High resolution, background noise cancellation
- The saved videos can be directly uploaded to YouTube
- Provides a feature to easily delete useless video fragments
- No webcam recording
- Provides only WMV format to save recordings
This is a full-featured tool that can record application screen, such as Skype conversations without any time limit. The same as other tools, it allows you to edit the recording fragments as well.
- Available in 10 languages
- Formats for output are MP4, TGA, BMP, PNG, GIF, and JPEG
- Provides an easy-to-use screenshot feature
- Provides only AVI format for video saving
- Disconnection would happen occasionally, and it does not notify users
- Gives ads that can interrupt the recording
- No built-in media player
5. AceThinker Screen Recorder
It is considered one of the best screen recorders for PC. You can record your gameplay videos without any frame drop. This is available for Chrome, Mozilla, and internet explorer.
- Webcam recording available
- Computer audio recording
- High fps screen recording
- Records and save the recording to various formats in high-resolution
- No cloud recording
- A launcher has to be downloaded before using it
It features advanced tools and editors that can be used by professional users. It is open-source and ad-free software.
- Supports many URL sharing services
- Offers various color effects
- Records full screen, freehand, monitor, window, scrolling, or region
- Existing photos, music, or videos can be imported
- For recording games, it provides low quality
- Complicated to use for the average user
- No webcam recording
It is a time-saving screen recorder. It helps the user to create videos that can be directly uploaded in just a few minutes. Ezvid is actually famous among gamers.
- Automatic high-quality resolution
- Supports directly upload to YouTube
- Speed control over output videos
- Unavailability of the full-screen game
- Minor inconsistencies and bugs
- Extraneous noise
Part 3. What Is the Best Screen Recorder?
When you're deciding to decide on a screen recorder, you may want a screen recorder that can produce videos without watermark or time limit. Except for the mentioned factors, you have to keep these two things in mind:
1. File Compression and Format
There are many file formats for saving a screen recording. A file format is a way in which data is essentially organized within the file. The WMV format is widely used in Microsoft recorders for professionals, but it is not good for Mac users. If you're a Mac user, then MP4 ways better than WMV. And the best video recorder allows you to save files in MP4 format for free.
2. Video Uploading and Hosting
After recording a video, you may want to share files on YouTube, so consider it before choosing a recorder for yourself.
The Bottom Line
It's hard to find the best free screen recorder without watermark or time limit since there are too many options out there. If what you're looking for is an easy-to-use, multi-functional recording tool, why not have HitPaw Screen Recorder a try?