What is The Best Game Recording Software for Gamers
What is Game Recording Software?
7 Best Game Recording Software for PC
1.HitPaw Screen Recorder for Windows.
- Three modes to choose
- Quick screenshot
- Simple and easy to use
- Very user-friendly page, clearly and perspicuity
- Supported platforms: Windows 10/8/7 64 bit, and Mac version coming soon.
Download HitPaw Screen Recorder and install it on your computer.
You should find the three modes for the home interface, select Record Screen mode to record the game.
Click on the red button of recording icon in the upper left corner, then it will start to record your game. And you can press the pause button to pause.If you want to finish the recording game, just click on the stop button of the right.
End the recording click on the stop button, the editing box will automatically pop up, then you can trim it quickly.Click the Trim and the file save the Open output folder.
2. Mirillis Action
- It has user-friendly and stylish interface
- Offers the green screen mode
- Record webcam and capture devices
- Supports live stream gameplay and like Twitch, YouTube, Livestream, Facebook, and more
- Offers the slow-motion effect of recording.
- You can use Logitech G13/G19/G15 multimedia keyboards
- Supported platform: Windows.
3. Bandicam Game Recorder
- Support 4K Ultra HD videos and HD videos with max.
- It used be to record gameplay, and post on YouTube at the same time
- Offer lower CPU/GPU/HDD.
- Players can see the FPS numbers and control the FRAME RATE while recording.
- Bandicam used to be to record external video devices as IPTV, smartphones, XBOX, Playstation, webcam, and more.
4. Wondershare DemoCreator
- Adopt green screen and transition effects.
- Offer facial recognition.
- Real-time screen drawing
- File can be exported to MOV, MP4, MP3, or GIF
- It allows you to record external devices like microphone and webcam.
- You can record screen, webcam, system audio and microphone separately and at the same time.
- Supported platforms: Windows and Mac.
5. Open Broadcaster Software
- It has easy-to-use configuration options
- Free and open source
- Supported MP4 and FLV
- Streamlined Settings panel and user-friendly audio mixture
- Apply for cross-platform support
- Supported platforms: Windows, Mac or Linux
- Free software with you need
- Use Xbox Game Bar integration
- Apply the latest NVIDIA and AMD technology
- It has a huge library of game special overlays
- Support all popular platforms
- Supported: Windows
- Basic UI
- Lossless Capture
- Use to record original pixel data
- Supported platforms: Windows