Screen Recorder with Audio: What You Need to Know
Part 1: Windows Screen Recorder with Audio
- The first thing you need to do is open the Windows game bar. Press the window key with the G key. If it does not open via the shortcut you may need to enable the game bar in settings first.
The recording tool should be in the top-left corner of your screen by default. If it does not appear you can find the record button by using the tool bar located at the top of your screen.
- If you are wondering how to record a screen with audio (e.g., your voice), you simply need to click on the microphone button on your screen. I will begin recording using your default microphone settings.
- To end the recording session, you simply need to use the stop button on the recording timer that is running or use the game bar menu.
Part 2: Record Screen and Audio Mac
Way 1: Using Screenshot Toolbar
To begin recording on your MAC you need to use the screenshot toolbar. Press shift, command and the 5 keys together. You will then be given the choice to record the whole screen part of the screen or to take a screenshot.
- For a full screen recording, select the button that look like your mac screen with a recording circle on its lower right side . You can then click the record button or click on any screen that you wish to begin recording.
- To end the recording, you need to click on the Stop icon provided in the menu, alternatively you can press the command, control, and escape keys together.
Way 2: Using QuickTime Player
Go to your application folder, select the file option then select new recording from the menu. Then either the controls will show up or a screen recording window will appear.
- You can change the recording setting before starting recording.
- Then click the record button, you can then click on the screen to begin recording or start recording in a select area for a partial screen recording.
- To end the recording, you simply need to click the Stop button or press the control, command, escape keys simultaneously.
Part 3: Record Screen and Audio on iPhone
To begin you need to go to settings and select control centre, then select mote controls, then tap on the Plus icon beside the screen recording option.
- Then you need to open the control centre on your phone, long tap the record button and then tap on the microphone icon. After the 3 second countdown your phone will begin recording.
- To end the recording, you can reopen the control centre and tap the recording button again or tap the red bar on the top of your screen.
Part 4: Screen Recorder with Audio Free on Android
Part 5: Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam
The first step is to go to the official site of HitPaw, then download and install the HitPaw Screen Recorder software.
- Once it has been installed it will either open automatically or you can open it by clicking on the icon on your home screen.
- After selecting the Picture in Picture option, you need to select the region to record by long pressing and dragging your mouse.
With the choices in the lower-left corner of the menu bar, you can adjust the screen and webcam size. If you choose the first option, the webcam will appear on the top layer of the screen in a small- sized format. If you choose the second option, your webcam will appear on the bottom layer of the screen in a larger size.
- You can alter the webcam's settings by clicking the webcam icon before recording.
To begin recording, click the Record button; to stop recording, click the same button again. If you need to take a screenshot, the button next to Stop is a convenient way to do so; give it a try if necessary.
- When you click the Stop button to end the recording, the software will instantly take you to the editing interface. Trim your video with a single click or inspect it immediately in the output folder.