How Do I Extract Audio from Video Free? (8 Methods)
Part 1. How to Extract Audio from Video (5 Free Online Ways)
1. Download4.cc - The Best Tool to Extract Audio from Video Online
- Step 1: Open the details of the music on YouTube or SoundCloud, then copy the link for the music.
- Step 2: Open https://www.download4.cc/ in your browser.
- Step 3: Paste the URL from your clipboard, and click the Download button. Then the website will analyze the URL and show the available downloads.
- Step 4: After analyzing, the website will show you a button to download. You can choose the default format, and choose other formats.
- Step 5: After clicking the download button, you will be directed to a new webpage. Just right click on the music file, and click Save as. Then you can save the music file to your device.
2. Fileconverto - The Simplest Extract Audio from Video Tool
- Step 1: Click Fileconverto page to open it, and you will be able to see all the features available.
- Step 2: Click Video Tools from the menu on the top, and select Extract Audio from Video in the list.
- Step 3: Click the Browse button, navigate to the path where your videos are stored, select it, and click Submit. The video must be up to 500 MB.
- Step 4: The website will be uploading your file and extracting audio immediately. It is done when you see a completed notification. Click Download File to download.
- There you will get an MP3 file in your device.
3. Audio-extractor.net-The Online Tool to Extract Audio from Video
- Step 1: Click audio-extractor.net in your browser to open it.
- Step 2: Click the Open Video button, go to the location where your video files are saved, select to upload.
- Step 3: Once uploaded, click the audio format you would like to choose. Available options are MP3, MAV, iPhone ringtone, M4A, FLAC, OGG, MP2, AMR. I would choose MP3 in my case.
- Step 4: Click the Extract audio button. And you will see a Download link for you to download the audio file.
4. Online-audio-converter - Extract Audio from Video file with 3 Steps
- Step 1: Go to https://online-audio-converter.com/ and click Open Files. If you want to upload a video file from other tools, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL, there is no problem at all.
- Step 2: Select the output audio format you would like to have, and drag the slider for audio quality.
- Step 3: Click Convert. Then the website will convert video to audio for you.
5. Zamzar - Extract Audio from Video Online Free
- Step 1: Go to https://www.zamzar.com/ and click Add Files. Then select your desired video to upload.
- Step 2. Click the Convert to button, and you can select the audio format you want in the Audio Formats section. For example, MP3.
- Step 3: 3. Click Convert Now.
Part 2. How to Extract Audio from Video Mac/PC
- Step 1: You should download the application on your computer if you have not used it before. You can download it from the HitPaw Video Converterofficial website.
- Step 2: Open HitPaw Video Converter on your computer, and then you will see the "Add or Drag files here to start conversion" on the home screen. Click it or drag your video file to import them.
- Step 3: Choose the audio file formats you need as the output file format.
- Step 4: Click the "Convert" button at the right side to start to extract audio from video.
- Step 5: Once the process is finished, your audio file will be showed on the converted part or you can find it on your computer.
Part 3. How to Extract Audio from Video Android/iPhone
- Step 1: Download and install Video to MP3 Converter for Android from Google Play.
- Step 2: Open the app, and click Video to Audio on your screen.
- Step 3: Then you will see all the video files accessible. Select the one you want to extract.
- Step 4: Tap the triangle button under Format, to choose the output audio format. Then tap Convert. You can also tap Advanced to configure advanced settings. It is optional.
- Step 5: The app will start extracting. And you can find it in the Music file once finished.
- Step 1: Download Media Converter - video to mp3 on iPhone.
- Step 2: Open the app, and tap the + icon on the upper right.
- Step 3: Choose Photo Library to import videos from your iPhone library.
- Step 4: Choose a conversion type - Extract Audio.
- Step 5: Choose an audio format in the Format section.
- Step 6: Tap Start Conversion. Then it is done.