Fast and Easy Ways to Show You How to Cut a Video on Snapchat
How to Cut a Video on Snapchat?
Login into Snapchat account. Open Snapchat mobile application on your mobile and click on the login button and make a video using your camera but before sharing it together with your friends you’ll view it.
To trim the video. Click on the three small dots a menu will crop up then select edit video option to trim a Snapchat video.
- Share it with your friends. Once you’ve got made changes to the video length now you’ll click on the arrow button given below within the right corner for proceeding purpose. Now a screen will appear showing options for my story and our story. Tap on my story option.
- Save the video. After selecting my story option you’ll save the copy of the video that you simply have edit. For saving select Save as Copy option. Now your video is saved.
The Best Way to Edit Snapchat Video
- Free trial to cut and trim videos for Snapchat
- User-friendly design and easy to navigate also use
- 100 % secured since it has not ads, and risk free
Download and install HitPaw Toolkit.
Once you install, you will be able to cut your Snapchat video, of course, there are a lot of editing functions on the homepage, and you can also choose function of others.
You can drag and drop your Snapchat video or select your files and put them in this dotted box.
Manually drag the frame to cut or change the time in the upper right corner to edit your video.
FAQs about Trim the Snapchat Video
Q1. Can I Trim a Snapchat Video?
Of course, you need to open the Snapchat app on your mobile, just click on the login button and make a video to share it with your friends. Then you press the menu of three small points and choose Edit video option to trim the Snapchat video.
Q2.Why Cut and Trim Snapchat Video?
Snapchat allows you to share the short clip 60 seconds maximum. So you need to cut the video and determine the starting and end-point. Also, it is important that the attention of a normal person is 8 seconds and considering the Snapchat trend you want to trim your video.
Q3.Can I Trim a Snapchat Video from Memories?
First, you should swipe up to "Memories", and select the Snap you want to cut, and then trim it to the length you want. Last you can select to save the new Snap as a copy so that the original, longer video will not be affected! Then you will get your favored Snapchat video.