How to Crop Video with Premiere Pro: Basic and Advanced Ways
What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
How does Adobe Premiere Pro Work?
What are the Key Functions of Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Import video, graphics, and audio present in a wide variety of formats.
- Editing, arrangement and manipulation of these elements in a visual time-line.
- Add filters, titles, and effects to the videos and other elements.
- Allow the export of videos in a wide variety of formats, including DV, DVD, videotape recordings, and internet video formats.
- Flexible working option in any of native camera format.
- Proxy workflows for high-definition content
Different Plans and Pricing of Adobe Premiere Pro
How to Crop Videos in Adobe Premiere Pro?
1.The Basic Cropping Way: Crop
Following are some very easy steps through which you can crop videos efficiently in Adobe Premiere Pro:
2.The Advanced Cropping Ways
2.The Cinematic Look
3.Vertical Video Backgrounds
An Easier Way to Crop Video Than Using Premiere Pro
What is HitPaw Toolkit?
Key Features of HitPaw Toolkit
- Cut Video
- Add Music
- Video to GIF
- Change Speed
- Adjust Video
- Crop and Rotate
- Stop Motion