Best 5 Video Editor on Mac/Apple for Beginers and Professionals
Best Free Video Editors on Mac for Starters
HitPaw Online Video Editor
- When we select the video editor option, there is a panel on top which shows 10 easy to use functions.
- On this editor, one can also create GIFs.
- Three unique modes with different effects of removing watermarks. Smooth Filling, Edge Filling, and Texture Repair.
- Frame sizes can also be selected freely.
- love it. On top of that, this is absolutely free.
Best Free Video Editing Software on Mac for Professionals
- Next Generation HDR Grading tools.
- Updated 3D professional scopes.
- Additional LUT support.
- New analysis and Metering Options.
- Fast effects search and live preview.
Best Paid Video Editing Software on Mac for Beginners
- Basic features like cutting, cropping, and merging clips are the very least of many amazing features of this software.
- The version has brought many more features among LUTs, Audio Synchronization, and Enhanced transitions.
- By placing a mask on an object we can either conceal or highlight it throughout the video.
- High-Definition optimization has also been made faster.
- The best part is, now autosave works with projects that are portable as well.
Best Paid Video Editing Software on Mac for Professionals
- Easy drag and drop feature from any format, doesn’t matter what device you have used.
- Multicam sequences can also be edited in any way with ease.
- Animations and Video effects are one of the key features of this software. Premiere Pro has made it very convenient unlike many other software.
- The Adobe Stock Library can be accessed to download suitable clips for your projects.
- There is a pretty decent 30-day free trial period, and if you like it, you can purchase it for $20.99/month.
Best Video Editing Software for Apple
- Supports 4K and HD video.
- There are several prebuilt themes and backdrops to use from.
- The green screen effects can be used to change the background.
- Airdrop and iCloud Drive can be used to easily share the videos so you don’t have to see it on one device only.