Top 5 AVI Players Worth Your Try
1. HitPaw Toolkit AVI File Player
- HitPaw Toolkit is a completely free tool that doesn’t charge any fees.
- With the easy to use interface, it won’t take your time to learn how to use the software before you try to use it.
- HitPaw Toolkit supports a plenty large number of formats, no matter it is commonly used or not.
- It won’t cause any quality loss to cut the videos using HitPaw Toolkit.
- It is not only a video converter, photo editor, meme generator but also it also can help you crop, cut, change video speed, ect.
2. VLC AVI Video Player
- VLC Media Player supports lots of video formats, and AVI is no exception. There are not many videos that VLC Media Player can not play.
- VLC Media Player is an open-source software so that people can create and apply add-ons and builds for the program.
- You can add video and audio effects to your video to have more fun and better your creation.
- VLC Media Player is free software. That means no extra fees are needed for this AVI player downloading and installing,
3. RealPlayer AVI Player for Windows
- RealPlayer can play any formats on the planet, including AVI files and other file formats quickly and easily.
- The software offers a free version that allows you to enjoy the basic features: up to 30 seconds stories, and basic customization features.
- The software has been designed for beginners, so the interface is super easy for you to learn and use.
- The software offers video playback, cloud service, and even file management.
4. PotPlayer AVI Media Player
- You can preview the scene with snapshots, so you will know what the effects are before applying.
- It allows you to leave a bookmark on your scene or chapter.
- Tremendous input formats and output formats are supported by PotPlayer.
- PotPlayer offers a 3D viewing experience and various types of 3D glasses.
5. KM Player AVI Player Windows 10
- KM Player can play various multimedia files using its inbuilt codec. And it allows adding external codec, which means it will bring the best viewing experience out of it can.
- It supports playing high quality videos such as UHD, 60FPS, 4K, and 8K.
- You can download videos on websites such as YouTube, Daily Motion, and Instagram.
- KM Player is free to use.
6. HitPaw Toolkit vs VLC vs RealPlayer vs PotPlayer vs KM Player
|Media Player||Price||Key Features||Supported platforms||Support formats|
Video editing tools;
Convert video formats
1. Video formats: MP4, AVI(XviD), MPG, etc;
2. Audio formats: WAV, APE, FLAC
|VLC Media Player||Free||Play media codecs and video formats||Win, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux||Play ALL formats|
|RealPlayer||€35.99||Play media and videos||Windows||
1. Video formats: DVD, MPEG, AVI, etc.
2. Audio formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, etc.
3. Graphics formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, etc.
|PotPlayer||Free||Multimedia player||Windows||Almost all video and audio formats|
|KM Player||Free||Play videos||Windows||Almost all video formats|
Bonus Tips: How to Free Convert AVI to MP4?
- HitPaw Toolikit Video Converter is free software, and you can enjoy all the features without having to pay.
- Almost more than 1,000 formats are supported by HitPaw Toolkit Video Converter, so it won’t be a problem converting to the format you want.
- It supports to edit your video as you want with video editing tools
- You can customize the output settings if you want.
- It has a super easy user interface.