The Best Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam: All Devices
Screen recorders have given a new life to videography. From YouTube tutorials to gaming challenges and educational lectures to skill teaching, every part of the digital world is, by one way or the other, attached to screen recorders.
Many people search for a screen recorder with audio and facecam, and we have handpicked a few of the top-notch screen recorders, considering the needs of the vast majority of users. Without further ado, let’s unveil them:
The Best Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam: HitPaw Screen Recorder
HitPaw Screen Recorder provides three different recording modes: Record Screen, Record Webcam and Record Game. The Special feature of this tool is that you can screen recorder with audio and facecam and also record screen and camera at the same time. Here, we only talk about the first one.
How to Use HitPaw Screen Recorder
The initial step is to download this amazing application and install it on your PC.
- Now click the Record Webcam option and then select the area to be recorded by long-pressing the mouse and dragging it to the other desired corner.
Check the little microphone icon beside the monitor, don't forget to enable it so that you can screen recorder with camera and audio.
- Click on the start recording by pressing the ‘recording’ button; once started, this button will serve the purpose of stopping the video. A little camera icon will help you to take a picture anywhere during the recording.
- When you are done with working, simply press the stop button, and the software will automatically enter the editing mode where you can edit or trim your video and then export it to an external directory. Isn’t it simple and easy!
The Most Useful Screen Recorder with Facecam and Audio: Bandicam
Bandicam is a perfect screen recorder with facecam and audio for laptop. It captures everything on your screen or on the selected area of the screen. Once recorded, it compresses videos to save as much space as possible while preserving the same high-quality videos.
It can even capture games that use the latest graphic technologies like Vulkan, OpenGL, and even Direct X. It comes with an amazing feature of real-time drawings and an overlay webcam. Even it can capture the muse effects while facilitating you with schedule recording at a particular instant of time.
How to Use Bandicam Screen Recorder
- If you are looking to record screen and camera at the same time, then download this lightweight application.
Once opened, now click the desired size of your screen either from a rectangle, go for a full screen. From the top-left corner of the application, select the rectangle with the stretch symbol on it and choose your desired size of screen recording.
- Just press the ‘Rec’ button to start recording, during recording; you can open drawing tools to enjoy the real-time recording of all the happenings on the selected area of the window.
- Once you are done with recording, simply stop it expert your highly compressed file to your desired location.
The Free Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam: Veed.io
If you are looking for a free screen recorder with audio and facecam, then Veed is your answer. Veed is a freely available online recorder that comes with a lot of functionalities without charging you a penny. You can either choose for audio, screen, webcam, or all of them at once. Unlike many other options that only work on either Mac or Windows, Veed ensures its dual compatibility. Above all, its chrome extension has been recently launched, so it’s just a click and play option.
How to Use Veed.io
- Sign up: Sign up for Veed.io if you are first time user, otherwise log in to your account to start using.
- Download extension: The most appropriate way is to download the chrome extension and turn it on.
Choose Layout: Depending upon the requirement of your work, your layout and start recording.
- Stop and Edit: Once done with recording, simply stop and use an online video editor sponsored by Veed.
- Export: Finally, when your file seems ready, press the export to get your required file instantly.
Screen Recorder with Audio and Facecam for Mobile
1.Screen Recorder HD
For those who are looking for a screen recorder with webcam and audio for mobile, screen recorder HD is the optimal choice. It can capture screens, video games, and graphics with multiple apps support. Additionally, you can also record yourself with the facecam and while getting a clear voice quality via microphone. In short, this application is a complete package for both android and iPhone users.
How to Use Screen Recorder HD
- Download the application: Visit google play store or apple store to download ‘Screen recorder HD.’
- Open App and Start Recording: After downloading, open your application and press the recording button; you can also turn on the audio recording along with a webcam.
- Edit your File: Once you have completed your recording, simply stop the recorder and crop and trim your file the way you want.
- Export: Once done, now you can export your file into the desired directory for intended use.
2.Record It Screen Recorder with Audio and Webcam
‘Record it’ is another amazing application offering dual compatibility for both android and iPhone users. This application offers a very interactive and easy-to-use interface. You can turn on faceman and audio recording along with a screen recorder. There’s one thing that can disturb apple lovers that it offers functionality for 12.0 or higher versions of IOS.
How to Use Record It
- Download the application: Search for ‘Record it’ in google play store or apple store depending upon which device you are having. Open the application.
- Start Recording: On opening the application, you would be asked to start recording your screen. Simply press it, and it will start capturing the happenings on other application to whom you want to record.
- Add Facecam Reactions: During recording, you can add facecam reactions, and during recording, you can easily adjust their shape, size, and position on the screen.
- Edit and Export: Now export your file after editing with limited functionality like trimming and cropping of video.
3.AZ Screen Recorder with Audio and Camera
For android users, the AZ screen recorder is an all-rounder. It can perform pretty much every functionality that the above-mentioned applications are offering. In addition to this, it can record 1080p videos with 60 frame rates means the gaming experience would be loving. Its Livestream option offers its users to interact with their audience while playing the game.
How to Use AZ Screen Recorder
- Download and Launch the Application: After download from the required store, simply click the app icon to launch in real-time.
- Setting and Recording: After opening, press the gear button to adjust the frame rate and other video settings. Once everything is done, then open the application you want to record and press the red record button in the AZ recorder to start recording.
- Stop Recording: Once done, now pull the notification shade and either choose to pause or stop recording.
- Edit and Export: Now, simply crop, trim, and even convert it into GIF. You can also replace audio, but all these come with paid versions. Once everything is finalized, export or share your file.
We all know screen recorders are an important part of the digital world for most users. So, it’s always preferable to choose the option which offers extreme level functionality with an easier interface. Considering all these indicators, one can clearly say that the HitPaw Screen Recorder is lightweight and extremely easy to use. So if you are looking for the best screen recorder with audio and facecam, then Hiptaw is most appropriate for your required usage!