How to Get Rid of Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service?
Part 1: What is Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service?
Part 2: Why you get ”The Adobe Software you’re using is not genuine” notification?
Part 3: How to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity service windows? 4 ways.
Way 1: Download Official Adobe Genuine Version
Way 2: Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service disable via Services
- 1. Open the search bar and write ”Services” into the search box
- 2. A window containing a list of multiple services will open up. Click on the ”Standard” tab
- 3. Find ”Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service” from the alphabetical list and right-click on it to open up the context menu. And then select ”Properties”
- 4. Now under the General tab change the startup type to ”Disabled” and tap on thethe "Apply" button.
- 5. Restart the system and launch the program to see if the method worked or not.
Way 3: Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Via Task Manager
- 1. Open up the search box and type ”Task Manager” to open up a window
- 2. Click on the ”Processes” button and find the ”Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service”.
- 3. Right-click on it to open the context menu and select ”Open file location” to open up a folder name ”AdobeGCClient
- 4. Leave the folder and return it back to the Task Manager. Now again right-click on Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service and tap on ”End Task”
- 5. Now go back to the folder and erase the entire AdobeGCIclient to disable the Adobe Genuine integrity Service.
- 6. Restart the system and check if the problem continues or not.
Way 4: Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service via Command
- 1. Type ”cmd” in the search box. Command prompt will pop up. Right-click and choose ”Run as administrator”.
- 2. Command prompt workspace will open up. Input ”sc delete AGSService” and hit enter keyboard.
- 3. Now erase the "AdobeGCClient" folder manually by going on ”C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient”
- 4. Now in the command prompt workspace type, ”sc delete AAMUpdater” and manually erase the folder by going from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA.
Part 4: How to Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Mac?
- 1. Open the finder App and click on ”Go” located at the top navigation bar. Select “Go to Folder”
- 2. In the latest version, you can find the library folder so in order to access the folder click on “Go” and Type “~/library”
- 3. Now click “Application support”>“Adobe”>“AdobeGCCClient”
- 4. Finally, delete the entire folder and clear it in the trash. This is how you can disable Adobe genuine software integrity service Mac and continue doing your work without any trouble.
Part 5: Bonus Tip – Beginners Video Editor, better than Adobe Premiere Pro
Why ApowerEdit is better than Adobe Premiere Pro
- 1. Adobe requires prior editing experience whereas ApowerEdit is specially designed for beginners and doesn’t have complex menus. Instead, it offers a simple and user-friendly interface.
- 2. Unlike Adobe Premiere Pro, ApowerEdit doesn’t cost an arm and leg. You can get the unlimited subscription in just $71.95
- 3. ApowerEdit offers plenty of amazing tools and is filled with dozens of filters, fun-frames, and transitions.
- 4. ApowerEdit contains a Mosaic effect which enables you to hide your face and text
- 5. With the help of ApowerEdit you can replace the background noise and add a soundtrack of your choice.
- 6. After you finish editing you can share it on any social media platforms and let the world see your masterpiece.
- 7. Most importantly, unlike Adobe Premiere Pro, ApowerEdit doesn’t interrupt your workflow and offer a smooth trouble-free experience to the users.