Splice Video Editor Review: An Easy-to-Use iPhone App
Splice video editor is an iPhone app. Here, you can find their features, user guide and its alternatives for PC, Mac, and Adnroid
Part 1: What is Splice Video Editor?
- With Splice, you can cut, trim, crop and delete portions from a video and highlight the bits that you want to emphasize on.
- Splice sync you’re video with the soundtrack.
- It also lets you add voiceovers or record candid audio.
- Let you import images from gallery and insert transition and title to it.
- Has 12 filter effects including animation.
- Enable you to adjust the speed of each clip.
Part 2: How to use Splice Video Editor app.
- Hit the plus button.
Select from the options available on the first page including background, orientation, default transition and press “done”.
Choose a photo or video and create a title screen.
Add text, change its location and even set time duration for the appearance of text.
Tap the “plus” button to include content before or after your title.
- Select the “pencil” button to edit the title.
- To insert pictures and videos from the gallery into your title select the plus option on the right.
Select the order of your videos and let them upload into the project.
- Edit videos in your project using the “plus” and “pencil” options.
- Using the “pencil” sign trim, crop, delete or even choose the speed for your video.
- Adjust the speed of the video through the slider underneath it.
For adding background music or voice recordings press “audio” button.
Part 3: Splice Video Editor Alternatives.
Splice Video Editor for PC-HitPaw Toolkit
- It allows the user to choose features at home screen which makes it easy to use.
- With clear UI, it does not need to learn about how to use.
- Free trail for full features before purchase. Only one small watermark in your computer.
Really cheap. Only $3.99 for 1 month license.
- Easy and smooth interface.
- Wide range of editing tools.
- Lack of pro-level feature of Chroma keying.
Splice Video Editor for Mac-Filmora.
- It allows users to edit movies with more than 300 special editing filters.
- Allows you to keyframe your audio.
- The new Smart Render feature lets you edit movies in real-time.
Has an upgraded Chroma key feature.
- Powerful audio and video editor.
- Extra video effects on Filmora online library.
- Allows you to share video on the web.
- No video keyframe.
- Unavailability of colour wheel and curve.
Splice Video Editor Online-WeVideo.
- WeVideo jump start.
- 720p resolution.
- Cloud storage.
- Multitrack editing and storyboard.
Is compatible with Mac, iOS, Android, Windows and Chromebook.
- Enable live editing using your device camera.
- Contains multiple video editing modes.
- Has over 600 editing features.
- Some tools are challenging for students.
Splice Video Editor for Android- FilmoraGo.
- Add texts and titles using numerous animations and fonts.
- Insert a specific portion from music or songs within your music library.
- Has a range of filters and themes making the video more creative.
It easily lets you enhance the video using graphic motion.
- The app does not add watermark to your video.
- Display all the basic tools right on the screen.
- Editing involves 3 simple steps.
- Not available for iOS and windows.
FAQs on Splice Video Editor.
Is Splice free video editor?
As compared to the paid iMovie app, Splice video editor is free for iPhone and iPad users. The free Splice video editor comes with all the advance editing features including trimming, cropping, adding transitions, titles and much more.
What is the best free video editing app?
Splice with its simple interface, straightforward and well-designed structure Splice is surely the best video editing app available in the free app category.
How do you use splice video editor app
Using and editing via Splice is way smoother. For the convenience of its, users Splice create tutorials on YouTube. This ingenious idea gives you a complete understanding of the app.