tvOS14 Not Supporting 4K YouTube Videos? How to Watch Them?
What is the 4K Video?
What are the New Features of tvOS 14?
1. Audio Sharing
2. AirPlay in 4K
3. Picture in Picture function
4. Improved Smart Home Support
5. Multiplayer Function for Apple Arcade GamesThis is one of the best features for gamers. tvOS 14 improves on the multiplayer functions already established in the tvOS 13, where multiple players can only play games using their personal Apple Arcade Subscriptions. The new tvOS 14 allows multiple players to share the same Apple Arcade Subscription. It is now easy for players to switch accounts without losing track of their game levels.
6. Improved Screen Saver Options
Is the Latest tvOS14 Supporting 4K YouTube Videos?
Will tvOS14 Support 4K YouTube Videos?
How to Play 4K YouTube Videos on Apple TV at Present
How to Watch YouTube 4K Videos on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the YouTube app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Play a video. While playing the video, tap the screen to see the three-dot "more" icon displayed by the top-right edge of the screen.
- If you find "2160p", select it to watch the video in 4K.
How to Airplay 4K YouTube Videos to Watch Them on Apple TV
- Confirm that your iPad or iPhone runs on iOS14.
- Play a video.
- On the left edge of the screen, touch the cast icon - a rectangle with a WiFi icon.
Select "Airplay & Bluetooth devices."
- Choose your Apple TV.
- You may also go to the Control Center of your Apple TV and screen mirror your iPhone or iPad.
Other Limits of YouTube for Apple Device
- YouTube does not support picture in picture iOS 14.
- YouTube does not support 4K videos totally in tvOS14 and Apple TV.