How to Combine Videos on Youtube with Windows/Mac/Android/iOS Devices
Part 1. Can I Combine Two Videos on YouTube?
Part 2. How to Combine Videos on YouTube
How to Combine Two Videos on YouTube for Windows
- Adobe Spark
- Xilisoft Joiner 2
- Microsoft's Simple Video Trim & Merge
- Format Factory
How to Combine Videos on YouTube 2018 with Apoweredit
- Download and install the Apoweredit software on your Windows 10.
Launch the software on your pc and choose the aspect ratio you prefer for the video.
- Drag the YouTube videos you want to merge from the file location onto the video timeline on the Apoweredit window. Alternatively, use the "Import" to select the required videos one after the other.
- Order the videos on the timeline based on your needs and click the "Export" button.
How to Combine Multiple Videos into One on YouTube for Mac
- Video Joiner for Mac
How to Use Shotcut Video Merger
Download Shotcut for Windows 10 on the official website and install the software on your Windows 10 pc.
- Launch the software on pc. Click File > Open File to choose the first video needed for the merging. Drag the video into the timeline below.
- To pick the second video, repeat Step 2. As you drag the second picture to the timeline below, be sure to align the edges of both video clips.
- Use any of the transitions options you like and click Preview to see how the new video would look.
- Once you are satisfied with the video, click File > Export Video to save the merged videos. You may still adjust some settings before saving the merged video.
How to Combine 2 Videos on YouTube for Android and iOS Phones or Devices
- Adobe Premiere Clip
- Video Merger
How to Combine Videos on YouTube with Adobe Premiere Clip
- Download and install Adobe Premiere Clip from the app store.
- Launch the app and click on the top right plus button to begin a new project.
- Select My iPhone and go to your videos folder. Select all the videos you want to merge and click Add below the screen.
- You will be prompted to choose between Automatic or Freemode. Choose Freemode because it offers more tools for customizing the videos. After choosing Freemode, the selected clips will align on the timeline.
Drag each clip to reorder them to suit your preference. Click Save to effect the merging. You can choose to save in the local file folder or on cloud storage. Saved projects can be shared in one click.
FAQs about How to Combine Two Videos into One in YouTube
Can I upload multiple videos to YouTube at once?
There is no way you can upload multiple videos at once on YouTube. You may choose to upload more than one video at a go but you will find that the videos will be uploaded one by one. The videos are uploaded based on the order of selection. Whether you open multiple tabs or not, the videos will still be uploaded in this manner.
How many videos can I upload on YouTube?
The maximum space available for uploading YouTube videos is 128 GB. YouTube can also support videos with a maximum of 11 hours run time. You can upload unlimited numbers of YouTube videos every day as long as you are still within the 128 GB free space. However, there is a tendency of having lower views as you upload more videos.
What is the best app for combining videos?
There is no one-cap-fits-all answer to this question. Many good videos combining apps are available for different devices. Some apps only support smartphones. Some support Windows and Mac pcs only. Some have guides on how to combine multiple videos into one on YouTube. Simply try any of the apps we recommend above to find the one that is best for your device.