How to Convert Video to Gif (Ways You Must Know)
1. Convert Video to Gif with HitPaw Toolkit: The Best Way
Steps to Use:
First of all, download and install HitPaw Toolkit on your laptop or PC from their official site for free.
In the next step,choose Video to GIF features and export the file from your computer you want to convert to GIF.
Choose the part of the video you want in a GIF by selecting time. To do so, simply use its drag and drop feature.
- After you are done with editing, click on the preview button to view GIF. Click on the Next button and select its quality to download the GIF finally.
2. Convert Video to Gif Online
- Go to the official site of Giphy.
- To convert a video into a GIF, you can either copy-paste the video's link or just upload it from your PC.
- Make all the necessary changes to create a GIF, and then click on the Create GIF button when you are finished.
- Go to Ezgif's official website.
- Upload a video from your PC by clicking on the Choose File option or copy-paste the video URL in the box.
- Once you are done, export your GIF.
- After going to the official site of Imgur, paste the video URL, or upload a video.
- Now it's time to edit your video to make a GIF.
- Once you are done with editing, click on the Create button to make a GF.
- Open Zamzar's official page.
- Either upload a video or copy paste the URL of a video.
- Now it's time to choose the GIF format.
- Once you are done, click on the Convert Now button to convert a video file into a GIF.
- Click on their official site link to go to their web page.
- From there, either upload a video or copy-paste it's URL in the box.
- Select the video format in which you are uploading a video from the options.
- Once you are done, save the file to use later.
3. Convert video to gif Photoshop: the Professional Way
Before doing anything at first, you need to open the video file you wish to convert to GIF. You can either press Control-O or go to File > Open and choose your required file.
- Once a video file is converted into a GIF Photoshop, the size of the file will increase. Because, in general, GIF will take more space than a video. Therefore, you have to decrease its size before exporting it to GIF format. Click Alt-Control-I to change its size.
- Now it's time to convert the video to a GIF Photoshop file. Open files > Export > Save for Web or click Alt-Shift-Control-S and choose your GIF.
Edit the GIF to your liking from its settings.
- After that, save it as a preset and click on the icon from the top-right corner, and choose Save Settings.
- Lastly, press the save button and choose the pace where you want to save it.
4. Convert Video to Gif Android/iPhone
4.1.Gif Me! Camera
- Go to your PlayStore or iStore and download Gif Me! Camera app.
- Once it is downloaded, install the app on your phone.
- Now upload a video that you want to convert into a GIF. After you are done, save it on your phone or share it on social media.
4.2.ImgPlay – GIF Play
- Download and install ImgPlay – GIF Play from PlayStore for android users and iStore for iPhone users.
- Upload your video, which you want to convert into GIF, and edit it.
- Finally, save your GIF on your phone.
- Download GIF Maker on your phone and install it.
- Now edit your video into GIF and save it to your phone.