How to Combine MP4 Files for Windows/Mac/Online/Destop App
How to Combine Mp4 Files Windows 10
- Firstly go on start menu and search for Photos, clicking on the search result will initiate the app.
Right next to the search bar, you will click on the button labeled as “Create”.
- You will be provided with three different options once you have clicked on “Create”. The options include, “Automatic video with music”, “Custom video with music” and “Album”. You will make the selection of the second option that is “Custom Video with music.”
- Note: Selecting “Automatic video with music” as an option to combine MP4 files using the Windows 10 Built-in Photos App won’t make a difference.
- Now that you are ready to combine MP4 files, all you need to do is determine which video you will be adding first. After that just click on “Create”.
- When you have clicked on “Create”, you will be required to name the file which will be set as you desire.
You are now shifted to editing mode. A page section namely “Project Library” will be displayed on your editor screen. To place additional videos in your combined MP4 files you will need to select “Add photos and videos” option.
- Drag them to the “Storyline” section once you have added them.
- The next step would be to notch it up and add music to your combined MP4 files. The music you desire for your combined MP4 files can also be the audio track that is already present there by default or you can add your own distinct set of audios that you might have. To acquire that goal you need to click the “Music” glyph icon as it is depicted in the screen.
- If you choose not to add any other audio, choose the option “None” and the default audio will stay there in your combined MP4 files.
- If you choose not to keep the default audio and want to color it with different audio tracks of your choice, then you need to select “Your Music” tab and after that select “Select A Music File” in order to replace the default audio with a track of your own choice in you combined MP4 files.
- The next part would be to save the work that you have done which can be done by choosing the “Export or Share” option.
- Lastly you will be provided with three options to save the file in a particular size.
- Make a selection of the size that suits you the most for your combined MP4 files.
How to Combine MP4 Files Mac
Way 1: Use iMovie
Step 1. Import Video
Step 2. Combine MP4 Files
Step 3. Saving the Combined Video
Way 2: Use Quicktime
- Select and open your video file Through the quicktime app.
- If you would like to combine MP4 files, just drag-and-drop other files in the Quicktime app.
- To rearrange the clips individually, select them and drag them.
- Select Done once you have combined files.
- As you will exit the app, you will be asked where to store the new combined file.
How to Combine Mp4 Files Online
1. How to Combine Two MP4 Files with HitPaw Online
- First, from the main interface, select Merge function.
There are multiple ways to upload your files which include uploading them one after another or just drag and drop them to HitPaw Online's Editor.
- To sort and combine MP4 files according to the way you like, you just need to drag and drop them in the places that you desire.
- You can also choose to resize the video to 1:1, 4:3 and many other scales.
- Click the Playback icon to view your video and then click to save to finish the whole process.
2. FlexClip MP4 Merger
To initialize, you will need to click on 'Create a Video' button and a storyboad will be created.
- To add and combine MP4 files you need to follow the ' “+” > Add Video > Browse My Files' path and add MP4 video files to the storyboard.
- A preview feature is provided to look at your work in real-time, and once you are satisfied, save the work to your System.
- The first step is to select two or more than two files.
Its is as easy as to click on the "Merge" button to begin uploading your files.
- As soon as the uploading is complete to combine MP4 files, you will be redirected to a web page which will display you the combined result.
Great Apps to Combine 2 Mp4 File for Both Win and Mac
1. Machete Video Editor
- Pick any video that you want to use. A clip will be generated, the order does not matter in which you select the video.
- The 'Play>Jump' option can be used to combine MP4 files according to your desire.
- After that select 'Edit>Insert' to add the video at that particular location.
- The upper steps need to be iterated to combine MP4 files and then select 'File>Save As' to save your work.
2. Format Factory
- Select the option 'Utilities > Video Joiner' present in the sidebar.
- Arrange settings as you desire.
- To load the clips you need to click Add File and all the clips will be loaded.
- Click Ok and the process to combine MP4 files will begin.
- To start the process to combine MP4 files, you need to select and drop the videos to the main interface of the program, and the program will start to load them one after another.
- The first step is to select the files that you need to combine from the task list. The items will be depicted in front of a light grey background. After that you need to go to the Edit menu or the context menu where you will click 'merge selected into one'.
- To Finish the task and combine MP4 files "Convert" button needs to be clicked.