Top 6 Tik Tok Editing Apps For You
Part 1. Why We Need to Choose One TikTok Video Editor App?
- Enable users to change video clip speed, and reverse playback of video clips.
- Allow to split videos into parts, and also into several clips.
- Support to add various types of effects.
- Let users crop videos by using various types of ratios.
- Provide users with a rich library of music and audio effects.
Part 2. Best TikTok Editing Apps
Top 1. HitPaw Toolkit Video Editor
- Simple to use with user-friendly UI.
- Very cheap, only $3.99/month
- Alter video clip speed by slowing them down, or speeding them up.
- Cut the video and get the great moment only.
- Create your own meme.
Top 2. InShot Video Editor
- Easy to learn and use.
- It consists of a video splitter, cutter and trimmer that can split, cut and trim videos; in addition, it has a video merger & joiner that can merge multiple clips into one clip without losing quality.
- It possesses movie-style video filters, and features that can be used to adjust video contrast, saturation and brightness.
- Support to merge, rotate, and flip videos.
- Make any video run in fast or slow motion, and give any video an attractive visual effect.
- Preview video clips before make use of them, or upload them.
- Easily add musical effects to videos, and easily add texts or captions.
- Crop and export videos.
- Makes video clips fit into a selected aspect ratio.
Top 3. iMovie Video Editor
- It is a free software that is easy to use, and has a simple interface.
- It consists of music and audio library with various types of effects.
- It possesses so many customized studio logos and templates that people can use in to suit the tone of their videos.
- There are many video color settings, transitions, and video effects in the app.
- Makes it possible for multiple video clips to be easily merged together, and soundtracks to be produced for them.
- Allows automated video editing, and music &s; audio editing to be easily done.
- Supports to share their movies with anybody through iCloud, AirDrop, Drive, and many other video-sharing platforms.
- It can be used to rotate and crop video clips.
- It can enable you to increase or decrease video speed.
Top 4. VideoShop Video Editor
- It is easy to learn and use within minutes after the app is launched.
- It has so many in-built options that that can be used to apply a theme or filter, and give any video many types of desired appearances.
- It is sharp and fast and does its job within the shortest time after taking instructions from certain taps or clicks.
- Enables unwanted parts of videos to be trimmed.
- It makes it possible for a stock library of various types of music to be used by choosing from them.
- It has many types of sound effects from laughter, animal noises, explosions, vine quotes, etc., to be used for video clip production.
- It possesses fast and slow motion, and general video speed adjustment.
- It allows video display (contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.) to be adjusted:
- It makes multiple video clips to be merged into one clip.
- It enables videos to have animated titles, and videos to be introduced with animated titles.
Top 5. VideoShow Video Editor
- It is a practical video editing app that is easy to use.
- It has more than 50 themes, various types of fonts background music.
- It supports almost 30 languages, and can be used on almost every device.
- It consists of a photo editor that is easy to use, and many functions on its user-friendly interface which is easy to navigate.
- It possesses hundreds of fully licensed music that is free.
- The VIP version has no watermark and no ads.
- It enables songs to be easily added from a device, and used to create musical videos and slideshows.
- It can be used to create artistic subtitles from a wide variety of fonts and text styles.
- It supports over 30 filters which can be used to make amazing videos.
- It allows voices to be enhanced, and audio speed to be altered or adjusted.
- It makes it possible for videos to be edited, trimmed, merged, reversed, split, duplicated and blurred.
Top 6. Quik Video Editor
- It has features that can easily rotate, trim, and reorder photos and video clips.
- It consists of features to create videos of personal stories incorporated with title slides, text overlays, title slides, and emojis.
- It can speed up video footage, and used to add GPS stickers in order to reveal how fast one is moving in real life.
- It automatically puts on audio whenever it detects voices.
- It automatically transitions and cuts.
- It enables up to 75 photos and video clips to be added from device gallery, Google photos, GoPro Plus, Dropbox, etc.
- It makes it possible for videos to work together with motion photos.
- It has data that can be acquired from GoPro.
- It allows videos to be assessed in order to select the best or greatest moments.
- It has a feature that allows faces and colors to be detected in order to frame each photo perfectly, and adjust layout or interest point manually.
FAQS on TikTok Editing Apps:
What is the best editing app for TikTok?
If you viewed this article, you would have noticed that you can use any of the third-party apps mentioned, such as VideoPad, InShot, iMovie, VideoShop, VideoShow, and Quik video editors; these are the six editing apps we recommend for viewing and assessing. However, we recommend viewers to download VideoPad (Mac and Windows version) in order to use it and edit TikTok.
How do you trim a TikTok?
Use the following steps.
- After you record a video in TikTok, tap the red checkmark icon.
- Tap "Adjust clips" near the top right corner of your screen.
- On the bar that appears at the bottom of your screen, use the red sliders to change the starting and ending times of your video.
- Tap "Save" at the top right corner.
- Tap "Next” and select "Post" or "Drafts".
How do I increase the quality of my TikTok video?
Use the following steps:
- Think about an original idea; it can make your video go viral.
- Choose good lighting by filming outdoors, or use lights when filming indoors.
- Steady your hand, and sharpen your eyes.
- Select a popular song you admire.
- Attach a filter to your video to give it good mood and color(s).
- Add transitions to your video.
- Attach an eye-catching thumbnail.
- Use hashtags—a popular one like “#foryou”.
- Practice: practice makes quality perfect.